Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Konmnire

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Konmnire and KingCrowley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 140
  1. Konmnire
    March 11th, 2014 02:51 AM
    Konmnire
    Hey!!! I'm really sorry I've been inactive lately; I think I'll be fairly inactive for the next week. I'm really sorry for the super short notice; just health things are coming up and I have a bunch of doctor's appointments. >.< I have tonsillitis, and apparently it has the potential to be almost fatal in a woman of my age: especially because I need to get a tonsillectomy done. I'll be getting that done on the 25th, so I might not be really active until the beginning of April. I'm not giving up on these RP's however! I'm just busy suddenly. x.x I'm really sorry.
  2. KingCrowley
    March 7th, 2014 02:42 AM
    KingCrowley
    I should probably go, and feel free to reply to all the rps when you come back on, so I can reply to them first thing tomorrow ^^
  3. KingCrowley
    March 7th, 2014 01:46 AM
    KingCrowley
    ahh so it sounds good for you then at least ^^
  4. Konmnire
    March 7th, 2014 01:46 AM
    Konmnire
    Yeah! He doesn't really mind, seeing how he plays video games when he's sick... He's a doctor, though! So that's another plus. XD
  5. KingCrowley
    March 7th, 2014 01:44 AM
    KingCrowley
    yeah, you should demand it, but at least he doesn't mind you being on the computer or phone or whatever...so that's a plus
  6. Konmnire
    March 7th, 2014 01:43 AM
    Konmnire
    D: Eeehh, true... I should make him make me chicken noodle soup; I love soup. XD
  7. KingCrowley
    March 7th, 2014 01:40 AM
    KingCrowley
    awww doesn't sound very fair though, considering you're not well either
  8. Konmnire
    March 7th, 2014 01:40 AM
    Konmnire
    Yeah! My husband loves it, though. XD And we have his little sister over, and she likes it. Just gotta deal with it . :3
  9. KingCrowley
    March 7th, 2014 01:39 AM
    KingCrowley
    aww I don't like pizza either, if that helps
  10. Konmnire
    March 7th, 2014 01:37 AM
    Konmnire
    Yes! XD Yes it is! I have pizza. I don't really like pizza but meh.

Total page views: , page views today: 0