Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Kion the Fiercest

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Kion the Fiercest and Hyrulianhero
Showing Visitor Messages 271 to 280 of 645
  1. Hyrulianhero
    July 27th, 2020 06:11 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Alright...do you wanna type each one out? Or do a few, and then do a time skip, to when they return to the Lookout?
  2. Kion the Fiercest
    July 27th, 2020 03:43 AM
    Kion the Fiercest
    we can do both ideas.
  3. Hyrulianhero
    July 27th, 2020 03:16 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Just had another possible idea for PAW Patrol, and will let you pick which of the ideas we use...
    1. Like we planned, Robo-Dog paddles Marshall, for his earlier curse, and damaging him.
    2. The next day, Ryder goes around with Marshall, and everyone who Robo-Dog paddled, gives him a dozen swats with the paddle.

We can do one or both ideas...I'll leave it up to you.
  4. Kion the Fiercest
    July 25th, 2020 07:09 PM
    Kion the Fiercest
    we can do all of that.
  5. Hyrulianhero
    July 25th, 2020 02:48 PM
    Hyrulianhero
    Ok, I kinda forgot, but...
    1. Is he gonna get a mouth soaping too, since it started when he cursed?
    2. Is he also gonna be grounded?

I also just had an idea...shall Robo-Dog get to paddle him, since Marshall hurt him?
  6. Kion the Fiercest
    July 23rd, 2020 04:35 AM
    Kion the Fiercest
    he will be paddled but we already had Ryder agree to skip the hand spanking, unless he does something to earn a hand spanking too wile in the punishment room.
  7. Hyrulianhero
    July 23rd, 2020 03:14 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    No paddle? I thought Marshall was getting a full paddling. Or is he getting spanked and paddled? If he's getting paddled too, I had an idea...
    Spank him...scrub mouth out and let spit...paddle...corner (optional)...cuddle...let rinse...kennel and let him know he's grounded.
    What do you think? Any suggestions for improvement?
  8. Kion the Fiercest
    July 23rd, 2020 02:37 AM
    Kion the Fiercest
    no paddle, yes soaping.
  9. Hyrulianhero
    July 23rd, 2020 01:26 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    PAW Patrol Questions
    1. Did Ryder get the paddle?
    2. Is Marshall getting a mouth soaping too?
  10. Hyrulianhero
    July 12th, 2020 03:03 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    You mean different fandoms? That might be a good idea. I never imagined spanking in Dragon Ball, until Gohan and the other kids came along.

Total page views: , page views today: 0