Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Shiine

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Shiine and CrimsonKidCK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. CrimsonKidCK
    November 22nd, 2013 05:50 PM
    CrimsonKidCK
    Well, the rendered image I was using somehow never replaced my original avatar on any of my posts anyway--I'm presuming that you noticed it on my member page when posting about my comments--but I've removed it as part of my signature and my member picture as well.

I hadn't really intended my comment as a request or even a suggestion, just my personal reaction to the visual narrative I was responding to, but I'll avoid mentioning alternative scenarios in gallery comments from now on.

(I'm used to participating on story sites, wherein suggestions and even requests are common in posted responses to stories.) --C.K.
  2. Shiine
    November 21st, 2013 06:12 PM
    Shiine
    Heyas

Quote:
    I'm thinking that Stella deserves a paddling as well
    I hate to dent your enthuseasm but can I please remind you of the following; Requests or suggestions are not allowed on this site at any time, doubly in gallery comments.
    I appreciate your flow and that you are enthuseastic, but can I ask you to be carefuly with phrasing of your thoughts so as to remain within the spirit of the rules which is to avoid suggestions or requests.

Please take this as a reminder, not a warning and do please keep up the commenting, its rare enough to get people so moved and this is usually encouraged

Additionally, 3D images/renders are not permitted anywhere on this site, it is a global rule that includes as avatars, which I've blanked - please replace it with something not rendered.

Thanks,
    Shiine
    Mod

Total page views: , page views today: 0