Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Pastel

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Pastel and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. shadowsong2b
    January 15th, 2018 06:10 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Keyword there probably being 'yet' lol
  2. Pastel
    January 15th, 2018 05:45 PM
    Pastel
    Hehe, fortunately no. ^^ We've had plenty of company and not much time alone, so no revenge yet~
  3. shadowsong2b
    January 15th, 2018 05:38 AM
    shadowsong2b
    So, has Ashley got revenge on you for your last pic of her yet?
  4. shadowsong2b
    October 22nd, 2017 10:49 AM
    shadowsong2b
    It's all good. Honestly she can be stubborn as a mule sometimes. You know how it is. I honestly told her to just get over it. I have no idea why it popped back into my head but yeah. as I said, no problems what so ever.
  5. Pastel
    October 22nd, 2017 10:43 AM
    Pastel
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. I hope I didn't offend her too badly, whatever I said all those years ago. Honestly, I don't remember anything regarding her. If she'll message me as well, we can work out whatever happened. Thanks for letting me know!
  6. shadowsong2b
    October 22nd, 2017 10:39 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay, Just wanted to say, I got nothing against you personally. I honestly stopped caring long ago and far away. it's just my Girlfriend and you got into something in the chat room long ago, stuff happened and she's had a grumpy streak ever sense. Like you said, probably just a misunderstanding. my comment was mostly saying that I could be using that as a reason to enjoy Ollie's embarrassment. Honestly, your one of the best artists on this site and i'm not ashamed to admit it. so yeah. Keep doing what you do.
    *gives you an adorable corgi puppy* Have fun!
  7. shadowsong2b
    April 8th, 2011 11:12 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay Almondpants. (Why do people call you that) just wanted to say Awsome work on your last art. Keep it up!
  8. shadowsong2b
    February 5th, 2011 12:25 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay. i love how you crushed Robert in your latest pic. Keep up the good work!

Total page views: , page views today: 0