Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zae

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zae and FapFapFap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. FapFapFap
    August 21st, 2018 10:13 AM
    FapFapFap
    The fuck? Were you told by a moderator? Christ.

That sucks man, I liked your writing. I still reread your old rp's. I'll also miss your gallery, please let me know if you reupload somewhere. I don't know if deviantarts policies will allow your stuff.
  2. FapFapFap
    August 21st, 2018 07:37 AM
    FapFapFap
    What in the blazes happened to your gallery? Did you get banned?
  3. zae
    October 10th, 2017 07:45 AM
    zae
    I like those ideas. I'll jot some notes down, I have a bunch of things lying around in dot point form so you never know if you'll see it show up.
  4. FapFapFap
    October 10th, 2017 06:43 AM
    FapFapFap
    2: After the roaring successes of the chinese regime, other powers rush to build and demonstrate their own versions of a machine-based discipline regiment, which are even more strict and over the top. Think the cold war space race with like, china, USA and Japan doing their own takes and trying to one up each other, until the machines gain sentience ala 'terminator' or 'I have no mouth and I must scream' (though that's maybe a bit out of the scope of a single story.)
  5. FapFapFap
    October 10th, 2017 06:43 AM
    FapFapFap
    Well, the machine is certainly a draw Basically propaganda had the awesome kinky machine action, and the televised/in front of a crowd element. Trying to follow these themes, I can think of a couple ways of making a sequel.

1: Another day at school, maybe a few months after Wen's ordeal, where we see how the school has changed and how the teachers and students are coping with the new machines, which are now being installed in classrooms, hallways and even bathrooms. This combined with ever present cameras, both for the benefit of surveillance and so the effects of discipline can be streamed to a select inner circle (or possibly just sold off on the internet).

-continued
  6. zae
    October 10th, 2017 05:09 AM
    zae
    Incidentally, a sequel to Tomo would be easy enough, either a direct sequel or just her with another girl - with options including one of those weird foreign girls from the West or a girl who is older than she is - but how would a sequel to Propaganda go, assuming the bit about state propaganda is still relevant? Or did you just want more of that machine in action?
  7. FapFapFap
    October 7th, 2017 10:30 AM
    FapFapFap
    Yeah, I know how it is. Creative drive is a fickle bitch.
  8. zae
    October 7th, 2017 09:15 AM
    zae
    I can't promise anything. I wasn't planning on doing sequels to those, but you never know, and I do have some other ideas lying around. But I haven't been in the mood for much lately. But hey, maybe in a week or two I'll be all fired up, who knows?
  9. FapFapFap
    October 6th, 2017 09:50 PM
    FapFapFap
    Hello, this is your automated nagging machine. You ever going to write a sequel to propaganda? Or Tomo 2: the deluxening? I miss your writing man Hope the weather's nice in drop-bear land
  10. FapFapFap
    September 24th, 2014 03:57 AM
    FapFapFap
    oh, well I'll go check it out there then. Thanks

Total page views: , page views today: 0