Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > CleverFox

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between CleverFox and KingCrowley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 4768
  1. KingCrowley
    January 26th, 2019 04:55 AM
    KingCrowley
    TheExtraWeasley#2908

here's my DC tag :3
  2. CleverFox
    January 26th, 2019 04:53 AM
    CleverFox
    Sure, if it's what you wanna do.
  3. KingCrowley
    January 26th, 2019 04:43 AM
    KingCrowley
    Ah I might just do that :3

Well I'd prefer discord if that's alright?
  4. CleverFox
    January 26th, 2019 04:38 AM
    CleverFox
    Watch the series and then read the books if you wanna read them. Seems to work better if you do it that way, in my experience.

Yep, I imagine they would help each other out a lot. Sure, we can go with that. Did you want to do it here or on discord?
  5. KingCrowley
    January 26th, 2019 04:36 AM
    KingCrowley
    Ah I see, I havent got far enough in the books to know about all the moving around yet XD

Yeah that seems legit, probably helped one another build their properties :3 I was thinking for the starter that both boys maybe skip school to go somewhere dangerous XD
  6. CleverFox
    January 26th, 2019 04:32 AM
    CleverFox
    Yea and they live in the same place for forever lol. Moving around a lot was kind of the point of the books. But that's just me and being a stickler for accuracy. It's still a decent show.

I think adjoining properties would work. So they'd have their own places but still be close enough to visit. And could help each other out.
  7. KingCrowley
    January 26th, 2019 04:30 AM
    KingCrowley
    Nah, no need to thank me :3

Ah I see, yeah I noticed some things were different, like the Pa having a beard and long hair lol Also Jack being a Bulldog instead of the floofie mop he is in the series

I like the sound of that, would they all live in the same Homestead? Or have separate land?
  8. CleverFox
    January 26th, 2019 04:25 AM
    CleverFox
    Thank you =^^=

I had to stop cause inaccuracies hurt me lol. It's a better series if you haven't read the books.

We could do cousins, have the whole family vibe. The spankers could be brothers.
  9. KingCrowley
    January 26th, 2019 04:24 AM
    KingCrowley
    You should, you're an excellent writer :3

Ahh I did not know that haha, I'll have to read the first one. I'm currently binge watching the series though, only on season 3

We can have them connected, perhaps the boys can be either friends or cousins
  10. CleverFox
    January 26th, 2019 04:21 AM
    CleverFox
    Oh I'm sure =^^= I feel the same way when I finish a story I've been working on.

That's actually the second book in the series. There was one before Little House on the Prairie. But yea, I read the whole thing but it's been years.

Sure. Did you want two separate things or did you want them to be connected?

Total page views: , page views today: 0