Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > bobby

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between bobby and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Jinchu
    June 9th, 2013 12:23 PM
    Jinchu
    Sorry to interrupt you... Just wanted to ask if you still have no time for trying Pendragon family RP with me. I want to start some new RPs, but since I really look for try that idea, I wanted ask you before writing to RP sugestions forum.
  2. bobby
    January 29th, 2013 04:09 PM
    bobby
    Dear Jinchu,

Thank you for letting me know. And don't worry about it.

hug,
    bobby
  3. Jinchu
    January 29th, 2013 11:11 AM
    Jinchu
    Sorry that I didn't response. I recently haven't much time for RPing and even then I'm in Internet I have a lot other things to do and not much inspiration... I have to break off all my current RPs, I'm afraid. I'm very, very sorry. =(
  4. bobby
    November 20th, 2012 02:55 PM
    bobby
    Dear Jinchu,

I leave that entirely up to you. I shall simply respond in Fatherly fashion to whatever little Timmy does.

bobby
  5. Jinchu
    November 19th, 2012 09:49 PM
    Jinchu
    The question is - should Timmy continue to walk on this ice?.. In other words - do you want him to stau syill for 45 minutes or not? )
  6. bobby
    November 19th, 2012 09:31 PM
    bobby
    Uh oh, Timmy boy is on thin ice with his Daddy.
  7. bobby
    November 19th, 2012 09:08 PM
    bobby
    Aw, thank you. Now, I'm gonna feel bad when I have to give you a spanking!
  8. Jinchu
    November 19th, 2012 09:03 PM
    Jinchu
    I really hope you'll be alright soon. ^^
  9. bobby
    November 19th, 2012 08:46 PM
    bobby
    Dear Jinchu,

Thank you, but don't feel badly. I'm going to be fine. The worst thing about viral pneumonia is you that antibiotics don't help. All you can do is rest it out. In another day or two I'll be back at the gym.

bobby
  10. Jinchu
    November 19th, 2012 08:11 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, it's sad to hear about your illness... =( Hope you'll get well soon.
    As for RP - I would be here for an hour or a little more. Od course, I would be glad to continue RPing. )

Total page views: , page views today: 0