Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > wingspand

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between wingspand and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. wingspand
    August 2nd, 2021 04:08 PM
    wingspand
    Thank you very much. Wish Circe started putting down who is who in the description. Thanks again.
  2. Jinchu
    August 2nd, 2021 11:46 AM
    Jinchu
    Masane is teh running one, the main character of Witch Blade anime.
  3. wingspand
    August 2nd, 2021 11:01 AM
    wingspand
    Hey there, what is Masane from? The fire girl in this picture
    https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=74156
  4. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2020 08:17 PM
    Jinchu
    I guess so. They all are pretty tough, I must say.

Glad you've enjoyed it ^^ I'd commission another pic or two based on that series, but it's harder to find an artist for my other idea...
  5. wingspand
    December 1st, 2020 05:16 PM
    wingspand
    So does Caitlin also have enhanced durability or no? Curious now if she has to be punished longer then the rest XD Also, glad to see a second commission.
  6. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2020 04:01 AM
    Jinchu
    It's your usual 90's superheroics. The team was genetically modified by secret goverment super-solider programm, but escaped and is now on the run (there are guys in the team too, just not present on the pic).
    There powers are, from left to right on the art: Roxxy controls gravity, levitating herself or lifting/pressing to the ground different objects; Caitlin has extreme strenght and stamina; Sarah controls the weather and can produce lightinig bolts for attack.

Helmut, the spanker, is an episoduc mercinary villain in the number of issues.
  7. wingspand
    November 30th, 2020 10:56 PM
    wingspand
    So question, for that Gen 13 picture, can I ask what the series is about and what powers those girls had?
  8. wingspand
    January 1st, 2019 10:33 PM
    wingspand
    I have been good. Been busy with the holidays.
  9. Jinchu
    January 1st, 2019 08:20 PM
    Jinchu
    Idk, nothing much, I guess. How have you been?
  10. wingspand
    December 31st, 2018 01:32 PM
    wingspand
    Thanks, so what is new with you?

Total page views: , page views today: 0