Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > SweetAssChick

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between SweetAssChick and Melakka
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. SweetAssChick
    November 24th, 2020 12:23 PM
    SweetAssChick
    Thankyou! If you get some idea you can sent me!
  2. Melakka
    November 21st, 2020 11:01 PM
    Melakka
    Congratulations on being awarded your own gallery dear, a totally deserved accolade!
  3. SweetAssChick
    September 8th, 2020 06:26 AM
    SweetAssChick
    Thankyou! I like to think of be carry, like a little girl so maybe.
  4. Melakka
    September 7th, 2020 08:18 PM
    Melakka
    I think your F/F pages turned out spectacularly well you wonderfully talented woman!
    I know you don't need ideas from me to get you going but I did have a thought which might play to your own preferences which you've probably already had but .. given your liking for big strong men and you being Scandinavian I'm sure you could work up a great story at a wife carrying competition? Just a thought ..
  5. SweetAssChick
    September 1st, 2020 02:08 PM
    SweetAssChick
    Your mesage made my think this out, as usual part of the story is true, like the after season party, and the everybody is babbling in the same time so its hard to hear what everyone saying :-) So was a cool idea you had!
  6. Melakka
    September 1st, 2020 09:06 AM
    Melakka
    I'm so happy you did indeed make something from it, your creativity is just wonderful .. I'm looking forward to the second page as I write but first is really hot on its own .. and look how many people love it already!
    My little pics are nowhere near as good as yours but you have inspired me to try putting up another one soon anyway so thank you twice over dear SweetAssChick.
  7. SweetAssChick
    August 25th, 2020 08:24 AM
    SweetAssChick
    The butt measure happened haha!!! Im a bit excited on the tougts you have, I maybe get somthing maked from it.
  8. Melakka
    August 22nd, 2020 07:18 AM
    Melakka
    Hi again. Thank you for telling me a little about how your mind works: I think picturing your friends in your work is a really lovely way to increase the pleasure you get from it! You do it so well and I love seeing what you do .. the bubble butt measuring contest really made me laugh out loud.
    It was quite wrong of me to foist my own preferences on you (yes female punishing female is what I meant) but if big men spanking young women is what you like then that is what you should do; plenty of people here love it but more importantly it's what you love to draw.
    Having said that I'm totally with you about actually watching one of your friends on the receiving end .. or even being watched yourself is a hot thought! The scene you describe about you watching one friend spanking another is a hot button for me too so if you feel you wish to draw such a scene I know I and others will love it.
  9. SweetAssChick
    August 19th, 2020 04:38 AM
    SweetAssChick
    Hi, thankyou! Im turn on by big bad men about spanking. But also I like the idea to watch one of my friends get a punishing. I wish I one day can see it haha. I will make a FF soon, I think you mean a femal spanks a nother female? Maybe 2 of my friend spank eachother and I get to look? I only make the stories with people I now because it make evrything hotter for me.
  10. Melakka
    August 18th, 2020 04:26 PM
    Melakka
    Hi. I thought I'd say how much I loved your old farmer pictures, not because of him but because she was so well depicted. I hope you might possibly do some F/F at some point if you have a mind to but if not you have already treated us to some really fine work to your own taste.

Total page views: , page views today: 0