Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and zenith
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 303
  1. Jinchu
    November 6th, 2020 03:53 PM
    Jinchu
    It's not necessary. Actually, more of a way to humiliate her, as she'd agree to that as a move of submission. But we can have it purely no-sexual too (from Raven's side; she might still ne forced to do very sexual things, but gain only emberrassment from that).
  2. zenith
    November 6th, 2020 03:17 PM
    zenith
    Would you like that? He doesn't have to have sex with every girl, and I am perfectly fine with just the humiliation aspect of it all.
  3. Jinchu
    November 6th, 2020 03:16 PM
    Jinchu
    I'm not sure, maybe not. But she can be forced to sexually serve Sat-Am afterwards in exchange of him stopping to play with her, maybe?
  4. zenith
    November 6th, 2020 03:10 PM
    zenith
    No worries!
    Indeed. I think that would certainly be very fun! And I think I could see him treating her as a doll in public hilarious! Do you want her to be turned on by it, like bumblebee was?
  5. Jinchu
    November 6th, 2020 03:06 PM
    Jinchu
    Yes, sorry for the pause with responses.

Public humiliation sounds fun! Maybe Raven feels her confusion is related to Sat-Am and invites him to go to a mall or Park to study why he makes her uneasy... Of course it backfires.
  6. zenith
    November 6th, 2020 02:43 PM
    zenith
    Do you like the idea of Lelouch trying to grab the tracker? I still think that is a funny idea.

As for Raven, how do you feel about public humiliation? I know you like goths, but I don't mind him "playing" with her in public if you like that sort of thing.
  7. zenith
    October 28th, 2020 09:04 PM
    zenith
    I would love to add other treatments to her! Feel free to suggest what you want!

And I think the idea of Lelouch extracting the tracker would be hilarious! Especially with the idea of him reaching into her backside. He is such a neat freak that I think he would be shocked at the idea.
  8. Jinchu
    October 28th, 2020 08:51 PM
    Jinchu
    Yep, we surely can and should work around it (maybe dressing her up?). But I think we can add over treatments too, if you wish.

My ideas might be a bit ione-sided, but I was thinking maybe she lookes herself over, doesn't find it and relises it's in her butt, so she'll ahve to ask Lelouch to either give her an enema or simply reach it with his fingers. Might be a fun dynamic since he has not supernatural cotrol on her, but will still be in control in taht situation. But I'm open tio different ideas
  9. zenith
    October 28th, 2020 08:47 PM
    zenith
    Raven is perfectly fine with me! I think we said that she was a bit of a doll? Feel free to suggest something else with her if you like.

And C.C. finding the tracking device works fine for me!
  10. Jinchu
    October 28th, 2020 08:38 PM
    Jinchu
    Focusing on someone in teh main cast might be a good idea! Raven, maybe? Goth girls are my biggest weakness, tbh. (But maybe you wnated to offer something? so far we mostly play my ideas and I kinda feel uneven)

Also, do you want to make a scene out of finding C.C. tracking device o was it more of a throw-away line?

Total page views: , page views today: 0