Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and zenith
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 303
  1. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 01:59 PM
    zenith
    No worries. I am just trying to think...
  2. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 01:56 PM
    Jinchu
    Like Bart dominating various woman and girls around him? I am not sure I am so hot about this idea, sorry.
  3. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 01:49 PM
    zenith
    I was thinking we try a redux of our first rp, but do it right this time, if that interests you.
  4. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 01:47 PM
    Jinchu
    I'm all right with them. Familiar, at least. )
  5. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 01:45 PM
    zenith
    Hey, you like Simpsons/Family Guy right?
  6. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 01:06 PM
    zenith
    I apologize, but I have never seen that before in my life.
  7. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 12:42 PM
    Jinchu
    Actually, talking about fandoms, do you know Kill la Kill? It was not on your RP suggestions lists, but maybe you are still familiar with the anime.
  8. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 11:06 AM
    zenith
    Probably not that one.

And yeah, that's probably for the best. Let me know if you think of anything and i'll do the same!
  9. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 11:04 AM
    Jinchu
    I don't know. not really.
    However, recently I had sent that pic and description to somone as an offer for a short-term RP: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...e-sch/cat/1030 Not sure it is anything that might interest you, to be honest.

Maybe we really should just let teh other ideas ripe and not push it, like we discussed before...
  10. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 10:58 AM
    zenith
    Fair. What about any kinks? Is there any sort of fetish or scene you really want to see?

Total page views: , page views today: 0