Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > French Polynesia

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between French Polynesia and Dreamer924
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Dreamer924
    October 30th, 2019 09:41 PM
    Dreamer924
    Oh Im sorry I forgot you said not to message you. Im very sorry
  2. Dreamer924
    October 30th, 2019 09:39 PM
    Dreamer924
    Hey I responded to your adoption ad. id be up for it!
  3. Dreamer924
    November 11th, 2018 06:39 PM
    Dreamer924
    ok well you actually never told me not to message but ok ill stop sorry to bother you
  4. French Polynesia
    November 11th, 2018 06:35 PM
    French Polynesia
    I don't have a problem with your skills nor do I think you are a bad roleplayer. You have some expectations/patterns in most of your rp which does not mesh with my quirks and I'm pretty sure I'll end up dropping out- which, again is my limitation, not yours. There are plenty of people in this community who will enjoy rping with what you are looking for.

My problem is that you keep messaging me even after I specifically asked you not to. Please stop.
  5. Dreamer924
    November 11th, 2018 06:10 PM
    Dreamer924
    I get it obviously you think Im not a good roleplayer. But I think ive been working on it a bit. In high school i was writing on a college level but I guess maybe that wasnt so...
  6. Dreamer924
    November 7th, 2018 12:26 AM
    Dreamer924
    Im not tryin to be rude just expressing how i feel
  7. Dreamer924
    November 6th, 2018 11:57 PM
    Dreamer924
    Yea well I just wish you wouldve told me that sooner instead of making me wait. it was kinda messed up to make me wait like that
  8. French Polynesia
    November 6th, 2018 05:02 PM
    French Polynesia
    It's not a question of skill level (which, if I'm being honest, I'm not that great overall) but how well you enjoy your roleplay. You are more experienced than me at this, I am sure you will find someone great who can challenge you.
  9. Dreamer924
    November 6th, 2018 01:32 PM
    Dreamer924
    I would really like someone to challenge me ya know?
  10. Dreamer924
    November 6th, 2018 01:31 PM
    Dreamer924
    what rps did you look at? because all my current rps are okay but i can do alot better

Total page views: , page views today: 0