Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Gothicruby

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Gothicruby and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. GalacticBattles
    July 31st, 2019 11:06 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Anytime!. .. . . . . . . . .
  2. Gothicruby
    July 31st, 2019 10:23 PM
    Gothicruby
    Ah, well, thank you anyway; it means a lot that you got in touch!
  3. GalacticBattles
    July 31st, 2019 10:02 PM
    GalacticBattles
    No, unfortunately. Teen Titans is the only comic type of show I'm familiar with.
  4. Gothicruby
    July 31st, 2019 09:08 PM
    Gothicruby
    Hey there, great to hear from ya!

Honestly, I'm a bit of a switch myself but I have sometimes found myself leaning more towards bottom, I guess? But it depends on the rp, plot and characters.

By chance are you familiar at all with the X-Men? Like, even just the old cartoons (I'm not a continuity-nut, I'm happy mashing aspects of everything together to be honest)
  5. GalacticBattles
    July 31st, 2019 09:00 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi, gothic. I took a look at your resume. I like to do switch RPs and like all gender pairings. What role do you usually play in an RP?
    I have to admit I don't know much about Marvel comics, though i like Teen Titans. I enjoy character development in an RP.

Total page views: , page views today: 0