Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dungeon

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dungeon and Nerdking14
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 68
  1. Nerdking14
    September 21st, 2017 09:54 PM
    Nerdking14
    It's fine. Gonna get on Discord now for the sake of easier replies and being actually notified when you reply. We can discuss which to do then.
  2. Dungeon
    September 21st, 2017 09:38 PM
    Dungeon
    One and three sound good to me. Sorry for not resp9nding to you lately. If you want to message me on Discord, my tag is ToastWizard#7844
  3. Nerdking14
    September 21st, 2017 09:33 PM
    Nerdking14
    3) This one's kinda spur-of-the-moment, but it crossed my mind when I saw your latest forum. If you're at all familiar with Fallout Equestria, I was wondering if you wanted do an rp with that setting. If you want to use canon chars, that's fine, since the original and Project Horizons both have spanking in them already. If you're less familiar but still want to try it, I'm up for using OCs in that setting as well.
  4. Nerdking14
    September 21st, 2017 09:31 PM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, didn't get a reply from you yet about talking on other sites, but it looks like you're on now since you're posting, so I wanted to say I thought of a few ideas we could try rping if your interested, though I will admit most are MLP based. Anyway, the ideas include 1) I kinda wanna try the idea you posted a while back about Discord making everyone in Ponyville more spank-happy, since I have a few victims in mind for that to focus on. 2) I was wondering if you wanted to try an Equestria Girls setting that primarily focused on spanking either Sunset Shimmer or Human!Twilight Sparkler, possibly from them being in a relationship as they bond over both becoming evil she-demons.
  5. Nerdking14
    July 23rd, 2017 11:23 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. You up for trying to continue any of our rps, preferably pokemon? I really wanna do more with those two chharacters.
  6. Nerdking14
    April 14th, 2017 05:04 PM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, sorry I haven't replied yet, but been kinda busy with family stuff coming up for Easter. Gonna try finally replying to our thing today, but was wondering if you were gonna try replying to the Zebrica rp as well anytime soon?
  7. Nerdking14
    April 10th, 2017 02:35 AM
    Nerdking14
    It's fine, no problem. Thanks a lot for that. XD ... BTW, any luck with getting Skype or Discord yet? We don't have to use them all the time, but I feel like they'd make it easier for me to get in touch with you if needed (mostly asking since I thought people get a pop-up if they're sent a Private Message on the site).
  8. Dungeon
    April 10th, 2017 02:32 AM
    Dungeon
    Shit, my bad dude. I'm spread kinda thin these days, but you were here first, so I'm not dropping any of our RPs. I'll try to get to them tonight or in the morning. Again, my fault and I'm sorry.
  9. Nerdking14
    April 10th, 2017 02:18 AM
    Nerdking14
    Sorry if I'm bugging you or said before was the last time, but seeing you actually post on here made me figure it might be worth asking. Do you wanna keep doing either of our rps or are you too busy, or do you just not want to continue them anymore? I'm fine if it's any one of the three, honestly. Would just like an answer so I know what's going on.
  10. Nerdking14
    March 25th, 2017 04:03 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, don't mean to bug you, but it's your turn in our rps. Are you still busy or you gonna be able to reply soon?

Total page views: , page views today: 0