Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and dtrain34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 423
  1. Jinchu
    June 25th, 2022 03:10 PM
    Jinchu
    But why will he be ok with it?.. Ok, I think we can just put in on hold untill we have a solid idea, ok?
  2. dtrain34
    June 25th, 2022 04:58 AM
    dtrain34
    Probably the tables turned idea where maybe she’s tired of being the sub and wants to try something new and finds she likes dominating him?
  3. Jinchu
    June 21st, 2022 08:59 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I like the idea of an additional dom who takes control over the original pair (though in that case I guess I'd prefer them both to be female if you don't want an M/M relationships), but that's kind of differrent from the role-reversal idea I was originally expecting. So, what would you prefer, 2+1 idea or tables-turned idea?
  4. dtrain34
    June 21st, 2022 03:56 AM
    dtrain34
    Ohhhh I really like that second idea, I also was thinking maybe it’s a situation where he’s always been the dom in his relationships but ether they add a third to their current dynamic(like a poly dynamic) who’s the alpha dom over him and his girlfriend, or maybe he just broke up with his sub and falls for a new girl that’s a dom and that helps bring about his submission?
  5. Jinchu
    June 18th, 2022 01:07 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, I think we can do F/M with me on top? I wonder what might cause the ex-dom's fall; maybe he gets drunk, looses control and she has to take care of him and decides she should be in charge all together? The other idea is that they had D/S relationships for years, he went to work and his sub worked from home, and then the man is fired, her income is their only and she demands the proper position in their relationships too? Open to other ideas too.
  6. dtrain34
    June 18th, 2022 03:29 AM
    dtrain34
    I can play as a sub or a dom for it, it can be gendered however we want meaning I’m good for f/f m/f or f/m, I’m not as into m/m. So for this rp I was thinking it would be something where one character has always been dominant in their relationships but are suddenly forced to submit by another character
  7. Jinchu
    June 17th, 2022 08:49 AM
    Jinchu
    Yep, I think so! As far as I understand, you wnat to be a sub in it? Do you have preferences in terms of gender of the characters?
  8. dtrain34
    June 17th, 2022 12:00 AM
    dtrain34
    We could if you’d like to?
  9. Jinchu
    June 16th, 2022 10:11 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Do you want to discuss the ABDL role-reversal idea?
  10. Jinchu
    April 23rd, 2021 07:40 AM
    Jinchu
    yep, I figured. Nah, it's fine.

Total page views: , page views today: 0