Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Kitten

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Kitten and Skull612
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Kitten
    November 10th, 2016 06:33 AM
    Kitten
    Haha yes. Between personal writing, writer's block, and Skyrim I've been pretty swamped! I'm back for the moment, but I make no promises!
  2. Skull612
    November 8th, 2016 10:56 PM
    Skull612
    Oh, I was going to ask where you went, but now I see. Skyrim Remastered, right then, carry on. xD
  3. Skull612
    August 15th, 2016 09:35 PM
    Skull612
    Hehe, exactly! xD Seems we share a common interest there, so that ought to be a fun scene then. ^^
  4. Kitten
    August 15th, 2016 09:12 PM
    Kitten
    Uuuugh I am so into that! Hurt and comfort and fear and forgiveness. That's my jam! =D
  5. Skull612
    August 15th, 2016 09:07 PM
    Skull612
    I had a feeling it was. xD Well that should be fine then. If that happens we ought to get one of those touching sorts of serious punishments that i'm a huge sucker for. xD
  6. Kitten
    August 15th, 2016 06:39 PM
    Kitten
    That is pretty much her M.O. I'm afraid. Anne's not going to be able to help herself. ^^
  7. Skull612
    August 15th, 2016 06:12 PM
    Skull612
    Well, that sounds like a pretty good plan already to me. ^^ Hmm, though if she's the type of gal I think she is, I could see her trying to tag along with Lyall if he gets another assignment after a few days, after he already said no.
  8. Kitten
    August 15th, 2016 05:46 PM
    Kitten
    That's kind of what I was thinking. I think it makes sense that they'd start their spanking relationship off light and sexy, and delve into the heavier stuff later. Unless, of course, you have other plans!
  9. Skull612
    August 15th, 2016 06:22 AM
    Skull612
    Haha, true enough. Well thank you, i'd quite agree. Hmm, judging from how things have gone so far, i'd see most of the spankings she gets being more for fun than serious. Though I have a few ideas for those as well. ^^
  10. Kitten
    August 15th, 2016 05:21 AM
    Kitten
    Well life happens, that's for sure. ^^ I really like Lyall. I think they're very sweet together.

Total page views: , page views today: 0