Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 242
  1. Jinchu
    July 12th, 2017 09:13 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I know it. different doctors give opposite advices, you have to choose without understnading medical reasons behind any of them... Hope it'll all worl out for you for the best!

yep, I noticed you became a part of the community now! Congrats on that. ^^

Not much happemes in my life. Everything is ok, more or less. I'm reading Leo Tolstoy's "Anna Karenina" now, watched the German movie "Self-Criticism of a Bourgeois Dog" the previous weekend, it was very nice, and this weekend I saw "Dredd" (2012) at home, not as good as I hoped... Really, not much to tell.
  2. charles wilbourn
    July 12th, 2017 03:51 PM
    charles wilbourn
    BTW, I'm active here with a number of RPs and stories, all of which I'm pretty much doing at the same time. . . . Take care! yours charles
  3. charles wilbourn
    July 12th, 2017 03:49 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Jinchu my friend! Thanks for your thoughtful message. Actually I'm doing pretty well. They did extract a number of teeth, and I'm waiting for my insurance to upgrade my coverage to pay for a lot of the work. The plan is to give me a root canal to save the rest of my teeth, but another dentist, my regular one, told me they probably couldn't be saved, so she recommended implants, etc, in preparation for dentures (I think I'm still a bit young for that but I'd like to take the best course open to me to avoid toothaches, even physical ailments). But right now I'm pretty healthy and feel OK. . . . What's new with you? Haven't heard from you for awhile.
  4. Jinchu
    July 12th, 2017 01:06 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello! How have you been? How are your teeth (if it's ok to ask)?
  5. Jinchu
    June 16th, 2017 10:42 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh my, it really sucks. My sympathies to you. ((
    I'm fine generally, I guess. ^^
  6. charles wilbourn
    June 16th, 2017 01:18 AM
    charles wilbourn
    Howdy! Thanks for answering so soon. Well I'm OK except for my teeth; they're gradually being extracted and it's a pretty painful process. I'm taking a break from that for now. But enough about that! How are you? I hope we can stay in touch a little more!--charles
  7. Jinchu
    June 15th, 2017 02:10 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello! Long time no see, yes. I guess it's my fault. ^^
    I missed it in the theatres completely! T__T Was waiting for someone to go with me, and... Well, I'll watch it at some point anyway.

You're being way to kind! You had always wrote good stories and I don't think I gave you so much constructive criticism. But I'm glad that if you're feeling that way and most of all I'm glad if you're satisfied with your work. ^^

I see you got into RPing lately too! That's a nice practice, in fact. It improved my English garetely at some point.

How are you doing generally?
  8. charles wilbourn
    June 15th, 2017 02:02 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Jinchu! I just wanna keep up with you. Have you seen the Lego Batman movie? I'll bet you enjoyed it!. . . . You said once I was a good writer: well, if I am, that's only because of you. It was you who taught me best how to articulate my ideas into stories, and I was able to develop and tell you the theories I have regarding the "enjoyment" of spanking. I wrote several short stories, and we also co-wrote stories. My favorite on these was "Camp Maiden's Heaven," and I wrote a couple of longer stories, my favorite of which was Flower. Anyway, Thanks!
  9. charles wilbourn
    April 18th, 2017 01:10 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Well, sinceI'v read the story lots of timesin the new Testament, the tradition ran that Jesuswas in fact crucifiedjust the morning before the Passover feast, though I didn't understand why Jesus and His disciples observed the Passover feast on Friday--obviously--buton Thursday.... .Well, that's just one thing. Youmay --probably do--understandChistian history, theology, the Chrch, more than me; I know the Bible, and Chistian tradition has as times, well, often, made changes, and one of which is when GoodFriday may have occurred.So, your explanation is probably right.
  10. Jinchu
    April 18th, 2017 09:51 AM
    Jinchu
    Yep, but Catholic (and Protestant too) and Ortodox ways to calculate the date of the Easter differ, though I cannot right now reemember all teh details, and normally the Easter for the Western world comes about a week earlier then the Ortodox one, so I'm used to see the hype in the international Internet and the Russian segment of it on different dates. )) This year Easter came at teh same day for eveyone, though.

Total page views: , page views today: 0