Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 230 of 242
  1. Jinchu
    January 15th, 2013 09:17 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, that Zani's series is good, very good. I like it a lot. )
    Of course I would like to hear the other story. ^^
  2. charles wilbourn
    January 15th, 2013 04:33 AM
    charles wilbourn
    yes kelly was younger than me and strict with me maybe not without reason. i was lazy and did take advanyage of him--then, but not always. i have another story to tell you about him if you'd like to hear it.
  3. charles wilbourn
    January 15th, 2013 04:28 AM
    charles wilbourn
    i like Zani's poolside paddling and her miss cathy seies in boyzbeingboyz i like an anon. print of a bad boy being paddled by a strict but prettty teacher on his bare butt in front of the boys and girls of the class. like you it,s haed to pin point, but i love Zani anc kara tori(?) for sure!
  4. Jinchu
    January 14th, 2013 09:20 PM
    Jinchu
    Did I get it right - Kelly was younger then you? Wow, if so, he's really serious guy.
    it's hard to choose only one... In fact there is like 250 pics in my "favorites" here, and even more strict selection would give rather a lot of arts between which I can't make a choice... My very favorite artists are Circe (weaver), arkham-insanity, collegeboy... oh, and I want to name at least five more!.. I guess, it's too much. ^^;
    And what's your favorite art, if there is one?
  5. charles wilbourn
    January 14th, 2013 03:28 PM
    charles wilbourn
    i forgot to mention that as a furrther punishment, kelly made me do his laundry, of whisch there was a lot of. "a little work will be good you he said. .... do you ha aotk or boyzbeingboyzve a favorite picture from aotk or boyzbeingboyz? i would like to know.
  6. charles wilbourn
    January 13th, 2013 07:44 PM
    charles wilbourn
    no, i was way too embarassed to mention it. i never told him i loved him either, but i think he figured it out, because he did send me one letter that a girlfriend had written for him telling me he was coming to see me that was signed "love, kelly." he disclaimed it but made no attempt to erase it. he spanked me two more times, which i'll tell you about later.
  7. Jinchu
    January 13th, 2013 07:20 PM
    Jinchu
    It's a great story. I'm not sure if I envy you, but, I guess, you're lucky if it happened with you. ^^ You never told him about your interest in spankings?..
  8. charles wilbourn
    January 13th, 2013 07:13 PM
    charles wilbourn
    dear Jinchu, pleases read the story from bottom to top. i thought about what you said about embarassment, and i've decided you can share my stories with your friends, if you want to. i don't mind blushing a littit. your c
  9. charles wilbourn
    January 13th, 2013 07:09 PM
    charles wilbourn
    after that i never saw him again; even though i wrote letter after letter to him, he never answered.to this day i stil fantasize about that hard lesson he taught me. i have two other stories about kelly that i want to tell you, aswell as other spanking experiences i've had, and i'll tell you about them later. i hope you enjoyed my true story.
  10. charles wilbourn
    January 13th, 2013 07:02 PM
    charles wilbourn
    i didn't put my towel on but went to my room and looked in the mirror. there were ugly red welts all over my but. i had learned a lesson, all right; i learned that even though i was not--and still am not--gay, that i couldnt help but love him. the whipping he gave me though it hurt so much, caused me to falll under his spell. i was in thrall, his virtual slave. thereafter i started calling him "sir" when ever we talked, and i was not being sarcastic. my voice was shaky and my groin hurt and yet felt good with a growing erection. he decided to join the air force and left a few days later, even though i begged him to stay. i only saw him a couple of more times after that, once just before his med exam to get into the air force, and then for a few days at his home in odessa, tx.

Total page views: , page views today: 0