Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Fenrir13

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Fenrir13 and Yukiko
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 230
  1. Fenrir13
    September 1st, 2021 07:18 PM
    Fenrir13
    Houston would be good. No canon characters to hold us back and lots of Hispanics.
  2. Fenrir13
    September 1st, 2021 07:12 PM
    Fenrir13
    Interesting. Any idea which city we should set the rpg in? L.A. would suggest itself since your char is hispanic... but I am not sure. L.A.´s politics are a bit unusual for a vampire city.

I guess my char injured yours when he "frenzied". Vampires sometimes loose control over the "Beast" in them. Espacially Brujah. I am still thinking whether I make my char more the scholarly type or your stereotypical rebel punk Brujah. Leaning toward the later.
  3. Yukiko
    September 1st, 2021 07:04 PM
    Yukiko
    Lucia Martinez, 12 years old, Hispanic, homeless. Maybe lethally injured by the fault of a Bruja clan member and therefor changed into a vampire to save her life.
  4. Fenrir13
    August 31st, 2021 05:11 PM
    Fenrir13
    Okay, English it is. You wanna sent me a short profile of your char?
  5. Yukiko
    August 31st, 2021 04:43 PM
    Yukiko
    Sure, why not. But you'll have to delete some sooner or later anyway.
  6. Fenrir13
    August 29th, 2021 10:09 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, and I am fond of most of them, so deleting isn´t easy. So you wanna try rpging in English for once? Otherwise I will make some space for ya.
  7. Yukiko
    August 29th, 2021 09:59 PM
    Yukiko
    Oh that sucks. You play too many rpgs.
  8. Fenrir13
    August 28th, 2021 09:06 PM
    Fenrir13
    I have to delete some of our old rpgs because AnimeOtk allows only so many messages.
  9. Yukiko
    August 28th, 2021 07:06 PM
    Yukiko
    Sorry. Don't understand what you mean by this.
  10. Fenrir13
    August 28th, 2021 04:51 PM
    Fenrir13
    If I have to. But then I have to delete some stuff...

Total page views: , page views today: 0