Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and FoodisLife
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. FoodisLife
    June 4th, 2018 09:06 AM
    FoodisLife
    No worries =)
    If you ever feel like RPing SU again, you know where to find me!
  2. Jac Ranger
    June 4th, 2018 01:33 AM
    Jac Ranger
    I guess the whole thing in general. I'm really sorry. >.<
  3. FoodisLife
    June 3rd, 2018 10:03 PM
    FoodisLife
    Understood, you don't wanna continue the current plot or drop the entire RP? =)
  4. Jac Ranger
    June 2nd, 2018 11:19 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Sorry. I guess I don't wanna continue.
  5. FoodisLife
    June 2nd, 2018 09:17 PM
    FoodisLife
    Hey, it's your turn btw =)
    unless you don't wanna continue to RP which is fine of course (I'd just like to know)
  6. FoodisLife
    May 13th, 2018 02:43 PM
    FoodisLife
    I really want something like that to happen... hehe...

and no worries, I play with people who don't reply for weeks and I often don't have time myself (that's why I inform my RPs partners when I HAVE time xD)
  7. Jac Ranger
    May 13th, 2018 02:34 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Okay, that's funny.

And sorry, I'll try to reply today.
  8. FoodisLife
    May 13th, 2018 02:28 PM
    FoodisLife
    Also, just imagine Jasper finding out about Rose and her Diamond.
    *Star Wars music is playing*
    Jasper:"You KILLED my Diamond!"
    Steven:"I AM your Diamond!"
    Jasper:"Nooooooo!"
  9. FoodisLife
    May 13th, 2018 02:27 PM
    FoodisLife
    It was more like a WTF moment for me: "DAFUQ, they were right???!" Then I questioned like... everything and now I need to watch the whole series again xD
    Btw, when do you have time to RP again? I barely have class this week and on Thursday I go home for the holidays since University is closed, so I'd have some time to rp.
  10. Jac Ranger
    May 13th, 2018 02:24 PM
    Jac Ranger
    If it means anything, I thought the twist was hilarious. XD Like, the theory of Rose being Pink Diamond has been floating around for the last 2 years or so and I was very adamant in thinking 'come on, that's stupid'. And I subscribe to a LOT of crackpot theories-I was the one man who thought Eyeball Ruby shattered Pink Diamond, so that should say something. :P

So to find out the 1 theory I thought was stupid was correct...I was laughing so hard. XD

Total page views: , page views today: 0