Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Lakot

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Lakot and Tienz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Tienz
    May 19th, 2015 01:41 AM
    Tienz
    Yarr; Having some computer issues/ 3 weeks to test so gonna be a bit sketch til then. Just gotta... store up inspiration.
  2. Tienz
  3. Tienz
    July 20th, 2013 10:49 PM
    Tienz
    Happppppy birthday laaaakseh!
  4. Tienz
    April 16th, 2013 02:53 AM
    Tienz
    You don't even know how much I appreciated that message hahahaha
  5. Tienz
  6. Tienz
  7. Tienz
    November 19th, 2012 04:21 AM
    Tienz
    Did not get the message. on now if you're about.

EDit: NOW!
  8. Tienz
    November 12th, 2012 06:55 AM
    Tienz
    Dunno if you got an email but I might have lost my aim.
  9. Tienz
    April 15th, 2011 12:31 AM
    Tienz
    Just came of the hurdle of my busiest time. Burned a few bridges created a little havoc, prolly going to lurk about online a bit more for the moment.
  10. Lakot
    April 14th, 2011 11:03 PM
    Lakot
    I've been absurdly busy with school, five presentations over three weeks. How have you been faring yourself?

Total page views: , page views today: 0