Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > crazycow

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between crazycow and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. GalacticBattles
    March 21st, 2020 03:45 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Thanks so much!
  2. crazycow
    March 21st, 2020 03:43 AM
    crazycow
    Glad to hear. I've retconned the last post in the thread.
  3. GalacticBattles
    March 21st, 2020 03:32 AM
    GalacticBattles
    I understand. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused. Im ok with making it clear when my character has earned a spanking.
  4. crazycow
    March 21st, 2020 03:23 AM
    crazycow
    I'm still interested, but I would need you to make it clear when your character has done something to warrant a spanking. The last post I made was intended to give a way for my character to drive the action. If your character needs to earn every spanking she gets you would need to be driving the plot to a much greater degree than people who RP as the bottom tend to. Then again, you have said you're switchy so maybe I just wasn't giving you enough credit.
  5. GalacticBattles
    March 21st, 2020 02:50 AM
    GalacticBattles
    I was also envisioning a continuous story with character development. I don't think my sending you a link to another RP I did gave an accurate picture of what i was looking for in this RP, sorry. I mainly wanted to give you a better idea of what I was picturing regarding disciplinary spanking and the reasons / motives behind it, not the RP style overall. The disciplinary spanking aspect was the only thing I wanted to change / clarify regarding our RP.
    Anyway, I'd still like to do this RP, but if you're not interested anymore, I understand. Thanks for reaching out anyway.
  6. crazycow
    March 21st, 2020 02:43 AM
    crazycow
    All right, I kind of see the style you like. I wouldn't have any trouble with your character having learned the necessary discipline from her years as a knight, but it looks like that RP skipped every scene that wasn't spanking. I was envisioning something more like a continuous story, hence the 'early and often' offer.

If you have an idea that hits the right notes for you and also includes a bit of character development and continuity for me, l'd be interested, but I don't see a way to that myself.
  7. GalacticBattles
    March 21st, 2020 02:22 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Havent done a lot of RPing on AOTK recently, but I did this Naruto RP with zenith here:
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...ine-35756.html
  8. crazycow
    March 21st, 2020 02:18 AM
    crazycow
    Do you have an example of a spanking RP you did that went in a way that you liked?
  9. GalacticBattles
    March 21st, 2020 02:11 AM
    GalacticBattles
    I appreciate the explanation. Yeah, I'm not really into that theme. The idea of spirits causing a person some extra stress and their doing reckless / dangerous things as a result and getting disciplined IS interesting, but I'm not sure in what direction I want to take Areyalani's character, so I'm not sure I'm ready to explore that theme yet. In any case, I usually like for a spanking to be primarily about discipline and for it only to be given when it's really needed as discipline for a wrong act.
  10. crazycow
    March 21st, 2020 02:03 AM
    crazycow
    No, you did make that clear, my intention was that his standards would get increasingly impossible if you didn't get spanked for a while, the way a drill sargent will always find reasons to give a recruit push-ups because the push-ups are necessary but not given out without some error to justify them. I'd been planning to explain that in character actually, but no worries if you don't like that direction.

Total page views: , page views today: 0