Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > GalacticBattles

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between GalacticBattles and Hyrulianhero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Hyrulianhero
    July 22nd, 2022 11:47 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    I do Pokémon RPs.
    And I have it…but never use it.
  2. GalacticBattles
    July 17th, 2022 05:54 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi, Hyrulian! I was wondering whether you still did Pokémon RPs and whether you had discord.
  3. GalacticBattles
    August 20th, 2017 05:16 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Sure, we could do that.
  4. Hyrulianhero
    August 20th, 2017 04:45 PM
    Hyrulianhero
    It's started...
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...66#post3252366

I forgot to ask, but although we weren't not having Onstan be a former babysitter of Lynn, are we gonna say that they know one another? Like they're from the same home town, and used to they played together once in awhile?
  5. GalacticBattles
    August 20th, 2017 04:16 AM
    GalacticBattles
    I think it'd be easier to do our own RP, being that I didn't read a whole lot of what you and vegeta wrote, just a little.
  6. Hyrulianhero
    August 20th, 2017 04:11 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Alright...but I read back over our conversation, and you said that you wanted to do a pokémon RP, but never specified you wanted it to be like the one I'm doing with Mastervegeta. Do you think an totally original story, would be easier?
    If so, I had one, but it kinda froze, and I'm willing to start it again with you. Charmander wasn't in it, so that's probably why it didn't turn up on your search.
  7. GalacticBattles
    August 20th, 2017 04:08 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Let me know when you decide to start the RP. I might check out some of the older episodes over the next few days if i get time, but I start back studying and working tomorrow.
  8. Hyrulianhero
    August 20th, 2017 03:59 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    I have them all downloaded, and always watch as I RP.
  9. GalacticBattles
    August 20th, 2017 03:43 AM
    GalacticBattles
    It can be however you prefer it to be. �� It seems you remember more about the beginning episodes of Pokemon than I do.
  10. Hyrulianhero
    August 20th, 2017 03:39 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Well she kicks Brock in the show, but I guess we haven't reached that part, in the RP.
    And I asked about them already spanking one another, since we're starting on the episode Ash gets Charmander...right?

Total page views: , page views today: 0