Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Virgo

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Virgo and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Virgo
    December 7th, 2021 04:52 AM
    Virgo
    Perhaps. Either way, I'm all ears.
  2. Fenrir13
    December 7th, 2021 04:04 AM
    Fenrir13
    Hey, saw your post late because you wrote it on your profile instead of mine.

Of course I´ll correspond with you. I try to write something, soon. But to be honest, maybe we should come up with something different.
  3. Fenrir13
    December 6th, 2021 01:00 PM
    Fenrir13
    That might be good.

I don´t like how conceited he is...which is weird because I love a character who is like that. Then again he had a pretty messed up childhood.
  4. Virgo
    December 6th, 2021 08:51 AM
    Virgo
    Well, I have Leif acting as a pretty conceited individual who will probably deserve his comeuppance whenever it comes to him. Perhaps Yrsa is picking up on this as they are stopping for something to eat? That's my suggestion (so long as Leif is not quite aware).

Also, you seem like a real history enthusiast. Would you like me to focus more on historical details?
  5. Fenrir13
    December 4th, 2021 05:28 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, but this was late Roman/early medieval era were I was thinking more medieval era and based on real world history.

Well, what would you suggest I write?
  6. Virgo
    December 3rd, 2021 03:50 AM
    Virgo
    Ok, sure, I believe that was already our setting, though. Is it necessary for us to start something new? I still don't get what's wrong with the current RP--especially given that its setting is the Holy Roman Empire. Perhaps I could help you come up with a response?

Also, if you're in doubt, say something; I'm always all ears. ��
  7. Fenrir13
    December 2nd, 2021 06:56 AM
    Fenrir13
    ---Next time, you're welcome to say something to me before several weeks pass.

Sorry, I wasn´t sure what to do.

As for rpg...maybe something historical based on the Holy Roman Empire??
  8. Virgo
    December 1st, 2021 03:00 AM
    Virgo
    Oh, thanks for the correspondence. I thought you had gone inactive or something. I do not understand what about my characters "voice" sounded off or even what that means to you, but are you speaking of negotiating a different setting/a new RP? I was definitely looking forward to getting the first actual spanking I've written in an RP thus far and am certainly glad you're still trying to continue. Next time, you're welcome to say something to me before several weeks pass.

That being said, what else would you like to try? I could also edit existing posts if you have any tips for improving something to your liking.
  9. Fenrir13
    November 29th, 2021 09:54 AM
    Fenrir13
    Hey, I have been trying to reply to your post in our rpg, but I haven´t managed yet. Something about your characters voice seems off, no offense. But maybe we can try something different?
  10. Fenrir13
    November 2nd, 2021 11:35 PM
    Fenrir13
    Did you want to tell me something? Got two PMs with no content.

Total page views: , page views today: 0