Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Bakara

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Bakara and BitterChalice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. BitterChalice
  2. Bakara
    June 4th, 2022 03:35 AM
    Bakara
    Take some liberties. But I would prefer a quiet evening without any monsterattacks or something like that for the first scene. Is that ok?
  3. BitterChalice
    June 3rd, 2022 11:36 PM
    BitterChalice
    Sure! Can I take some liberties about the kind of fair they want to reach and things like that or do I keep vague because you want to do it?
  4. Bakara
    June 3rd, 2022 04:58 PM
    Bakara
    Well, we can start and I will answer if I have the time. Do you want to open the thread?
  5. BitterChalice
    June 3rd, 2022 04:07 PM
    BitterChalice
    I find the perfect setting, I would say maybe a spring evening when it's still cool enough to light a fire.

However do not worry, we can actually start like this or easily postpone your return
  6. Bakara
    June 3rd, 2022 03:24 PM
    Bakara
    Sounds good. How about an evening on the road with taking care of the horse, building a campfire and so on?

Btw., I'll leave for a short trip tomorrow. I try to write every now and then, but I will be a busy short trip. Coming back on Tuesday.
  7. BitterChalice
    June 3rd, 2022 03:18 PM
    BitterChalice
    I think it's best to start with a scene of two people, so that we understand the kind of interaction they have between them. Maybe while on the road to join other acrobats for a fair.
  8. Bakara
    June 3rd, 2022 01:17 PM
    Bakara
    Ok, I think characterwise everything is settled.

How about a starting scene. Would you like to start the game in a 2-person-scene? Or should we start with something bigger like a fair right ahead?
  9. BitterChalice
    June 3rd, 2022 12:07 PM
    BitterChalice
    So, I think I managed to keep it hidden, also because until now I have managed not to be discovered by anyone.

As a wagon, I thought of something like gypsy wagons.
    Which gives Privacy if they are perhaps in a group (which is not necessary if they are traveling alone)

I would definitely prefer more storytelling and fewer rules. Something like "Yes, you cast spells and the more you cast them the more tired you get", without making things cumbersome.

I like half-elf as a breed, I approve.
  10. Bakara
    June 3rd, 2022 11:45 AM
    Bakara
    Well, it seems like my post was taken by the internet-gods XD

Knowing each other for a year is ok with me. So they can already have a little routine and a set of rules. Does my character know that his little apprentice has a knack for stealing or did you manage to keep it hidden from me?

I like the idea with the bandwagon too. This will give some privacy for the private moments. Should we make it closed, so more like a circus-wagon? I picture something small with two beds, a little room for stuff and a single horse in front.

How much crunch do you want in this game? Strictly with x spellslots till long rest etc. or more open with storytelling > rules?

How about the race? I would prefer human or maybe a half-elf. Is this ok?

Total page views: , page views today: 0