Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > BitterChalice

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between BitterChalice and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Fenrir13
    June 4th, 2022 03:51 PM
    Fenrir13
  2. Fenrir13
    June 2nd, 2022 04:16 PM
    Fenrir13
    Thats interesting. Perhaps they are looking for a way to fix it.
  3. BitterChalice
    June 2nd, 2022 04:14 PM
    BitterChalice
    Christianity has stolen all stereotypes.
    Perhaps this inquisition works to recover the memories of the incident that led to the corruption to trace the chronology of events? So investigate and question to find out who knows things and documents and not to eliminate evil?
  4. Fenrir13
    June 2nd, 2022 04:11 PM
    Fenrir13
    I meant something to differentiate this inquisition from others.

Oh well. All I can think of is something resembling christianity.
  5. BitterChalice
    June 2nd, 2022 04:02 PM
    BitterChalice
    A turning point ...
    Is it prevented that corruption never disappears completely so as not to lose their power?
    Perhaps the church has placed a religious office as an advisor to the sovereigns, which effectively allows it to govern even warring kingdoms and manipulate them?
    I don't know, do you want a good or bad turn? XD
    Could there be a force of chosen by the gods that is trying to infiltrate the ranks of the church to purify it?

Do we want the divinities to be linked to nature? Sun, Moon, water, fire ...
    They may have lost power due to corruption itself.
  6. Fenrir13
    June 2nd, 2022 03:28 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, I think we need something like that. But it is sort of cliche, would like to give it a twist...

Also we need to know some other stuff about the religion, too.
  7. BitterChalice
    June 2nd, 2022 03:26 PM
    BitterChalice
    So you said you wanted it as a tipping point, so there might also be some kind of inquisition? Something like "Evil attracts demons, you have to purge it."
    Certainly it would be a very ... gray force, it defends the people, but it also takes advantage of its excessive power to make the laws.
    Which also explains why punishments are also so common.
  8. Fenrir13
    June 2nd, 2022 03:00 PM
    Fenrir13
    Alright. Any other ideas for the religion?
  9. BitterChalice
    June 2nd, 2022 02:56 PM
    BitterChalice
    I find this perfect!
    It fits everything. There may be a special corps of church demon hunters tasked with keeping people safe.
    My character's secret dream could be to join that squadron as a big one xD for what she trains secretly.
  10. Fenrir13
    June 2nd, 2022 02:47 PM
    Fenrir13
    Might have an even better idea, how about magic kinda drains energy from the world and attracts spirits and demons from the beyond? That could explain the toxicity of the world! Perhaps some mages overdid it in a great war and that lead to magic being seen as suspect? Lots of possibilities...

Total page views: , page views today: 0