Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Crash-Bash

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Crash-Bash and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. shadowsong2b
    March 10th, 2017 09:20 AM
    shadowsong2b
    You know bro. If Margret is skilled enough to Over power Yang, Make it PAST her shotgun gauntlets and force her pants all the way off. Somehow I don't see her Sembalance helping Yang out of that situation.
  2. shadowsong2b
    July 23rd, 2010 08:26 AM
    shadowsong2b
    hay humor me for a bit and check this out.
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...65.html?t=8565
    (Also long time no see dude. how ya doing?)
  3. shadowsong2b
    June 6th, 2010 07:17 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Sure. if you ever need a friendly ear... or Message bord. I'm normaly on around midnight my time.
  4. Crash-Bash
    June 6th, 2010 07:03 AM
    Crash-Bash
    It's OK, it's OK. You don't have to feel bad. Maybe I should have explained my intentions and wishes a bit better.

I'm sure we can still chat about things. ^^
  5. shadowsong2b
    June 6th, 2010 06:41 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yeah. okay. i was just wondering, but in my defence. the main reason nothing happens is becawse my advrage day is 16 hours long and i can barely think when i get online. i didn't take the bait becawse i'm not into public spankings. in retrospeckt i should have said something. so i guess that's my fault. anyway. if you ever change your mind i'll be happy to pick up. or start a whole new one with you.
  6. Crash-Bash
    June 6th, 2010 06:30 AM
    Crash-Bash
    It's just that nothing has happened for ages. Your ideas are nice, but there's limited ways I can get spanking into them. In addition, I thought I'd set up a perfect place for a spanking to occur, when Nat threw that temper, but you didn't take the bait no matter how much I pushed it.

It's nothing personal, I just didn't want to continue.
  7. shadowsong2b
    June 6th, 2010 06:13 AM
    shadowsong2b
    hay. mind if i ask you why you dont want to RP anymore?
  8. shadowsong2b
    June 5th, 2010 09:31 AM
    shadowsong2b
    okay. sure. i guess i'll talk to you later.
  9. Crash-Bash
    June 5th, 2010 09:25 AM
    Crash-Bash
    To be honest, I don't want to continue the RP anymore.
  10. shadowsong2b
    June 5th, 2010 07:21 AM
    shadowsong2b
    hay. want to continue? i realy got an idea this time

Total page views: , page views today: 0