Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spankedbuttwannabe

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Spankedbuttwannabe and Dungeon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 21st, 2017 01:49 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Hmmm, I'd suggest just don't force them. Lets just play it out normally and see how it goes. I'm sure the prince will winde up spanking the dancer for either looking at other men, or messing up in some way. The dancer will likely end up punishing the prince when he realizes the prince won't execute him for the smallest mistake and he feels more comfortable around him.
  2. Dungeon
    March 21st, 2017 01:42 AM
    Dungeon
    Well, I want this to be a switch RP, and I can't think of how the spankings should occur.
  3. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 21st, 2017 01:37 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Everything going ok? You've been rather quiet.
  4. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 19th, 2017 03:07 PM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Damn that's an idea. A spanking themed amusement park, what are the odds.

Its tempting, it really is, but I want us to make some progress in our current roleplay first. Tell you what, I'll talk with you about doing a second roleplay if/when we get to twenty replies in our current one first. Deal?
  5. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 19th, 2017 03:04 PM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    I have not, let me check now
  6. Dungeon
    March 19th, 2017 06:17 AM
    Dungeon
    Have you seen my newest idea?
  7. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 15th, 2017 03:45 PM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Hmmmm, wanna take this conversation to a PM? I'll send you something.
  8. Dungeon
    March 15th, 2017 03:42 PM
    Dungeon
    Alright. I'm glad we could come to an agreement. What are your ideas?
  9. Spankedbuttwannabe
    March 15th, 2017 03:32 PM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Tell you what, here's how I feel. While I am a little annoyed about the lack of progress in our roleplay, I can understand why it took so long. I don't blame you, and I still think your an excellent roleplaying, one that I would very much like to continue roleplaying with.

If you want, I'm willing to give you a do-over. Lets just scrap our old one (Not much to scrap anyway) and start a new one, nice and fresh. I'm sure we both have a few ideas that would be fun to use.
  10. Dungeon
    March 15th, 2017 04:41 AM
    Dungeon
    I just feel like you're entitled to s reply. You were super patient and cooperative, so I want to keep the RP going since you wanted to. I was actually seeing if you wanted to try a new idea, but I'm sure I've lost some of my credibility with you.

Total page views: , page views today: 0