Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Night Kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 103
  1. Night Kyle
    October 26th, 2017 04:06 PM
    Night Kyle
    jinchu your a great RP partner! one of the best ive ever had! you listen to me and your style of rp really seems to fit mine, and you just prve you care by sending me that message! im guilty of doing the same thing to others, so i understand how you feel, but its ok! ^w^ im not mad at you, i dont think i ever could be >w< and im totally fine with not rping if thats what you want >wo but we will still be friends right? o.o
  2. Jinchu
    October 26th, 2017 11:07 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I owe you an apology, a number of them, in fact.

Sorry for not responding in our RP for so long and sorry for never explaining it to you or worning you. In the course of the previous month I was changing my job, I was not generally feeling creative or open to cmmunication with people at all, and I hadn't much time. But none of these excuses my behaviour. I am sorry.

Now I finally got myself to write to you and explain things, but I'm not sure if I'm up for RPing - right now or in any near future as far as I can predict. I apologize for letting you down like this too.

I proved myself to be a really crappy RP partner and I know it. Please, don't take it personally, it's my problem. ^^;
  3. Night Kyle
    September 8th, 2017 02:10 PM
    Night Kyle
    no problem jinchu! ^w^ its ok you were busy, ive actually been busy too! >w<
  4. Jinchu
    September 8th, 2017 09:49 AM
    Jinchu
    I'm sorry for teh lack of responses lately. I had a few extremely busy weeks at work, some of my collegues left and we have new ones who should be taught and all this takes time... Anyway, the point being I'm not abandoning our RP by will and I'll try to get back into action.
  5. Night Kyle
    August 24th, 2017 08:06 PM
    Night Kyle
    sorry i took so long to respond >.<
  6. Night Kyle
    August 11th, 2017 12:07 AM
    Night Kyle
    well i like to make sure my rp partner enjoys the rp, otherwise i feel really bad...ah i see, cool! >w<

well i have a few ideas, but there not really parent/child relationships, more so master/slave.....

if you have an idea im open to it! ^w^
  7. Jinchu
    August 10th, 2017 08:05 PM
    Jinchu
    No need to force yourself! I just listed what I like in general. Doesn't mean you personally have to meet all these requirments.
    Well, parent/child, child/parent, some generla authority... Oh, ok, I think i go with any pairing in these terms.

Do you have any ideas? As I mentioned, I sometimes liek to reference artists or particular arts/videos as inspiration; maybe you have anything of taht kind?

I saw your suggestion thraed about horse and human sibilings, seemed kinda fun; doesn't have to eb exectly taht, though, just an example.
  8. Night Kyle
    August 10th, 2017 04:03 PM
    Night Kyle
    well, because im asexual i dont like sex stuff, but i can do some things kinda close to it, oh and i like F/M pairings best >w< (were im male) and by relationships i meant like misstress/slave owner/pet dom/sub stuff like that! >w< oh and i dont like to play humans
  9. Jinchu
    August 10th, 2017 03:55 PM
    Jinchu
    Mmm, I'm fine with any pairing, though M/M is my least favorite (but it depands).
    I like different plots - parental, between lovers (though for me it's usually sexual, which seem to be not your cup of tea), spankings from strangers, role-reversal...
    What you mean by "other stuff"? I like humiliating punishments, almost any anal-realted stuff, also butt-hurt in general... Think Circe's arts, if you know them.
    Mmm, don't know what to add...
  10. Night Kyle
    August 10th, 2017 03:43 PM
    Night Kyle
    i understand >w< what other kind of stuff are you into? and what kind of pairing/relationship?

Total page views: , page views today: 0