Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction > Fireball's Spring Contest 2013

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Sakura No Kokoro (38.8 KB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by LilAhriChan)
Date Added: May 18th, 2013
Downloads: 91
Grade: C-
Description
This is my entry to Fireball-san's contest, I hope you all like it ^ ____ ^ I know I'm not good so.....hopefully you enjoy "Sakura No Kokoro" or Sakura Hearts
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
spankula
May 19th, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Garbage.
Breakfire
May 19th, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no ones entitled to be rude about it. If you're just going to be a jerk, you shouldn't bother reviewing.
LilAhriChan
May 19th, 2013 at 05:37 PM
This is my first time doing this sort of thing, I don't expect my story to be good but at least out of all the people on here, I'm doing something about it and to have fun with it and I don't mind criticism whether good or bad but with the way you are expressing it, it just makes you sound like a troll, if you think you can do better than by all means go ahead.
Fulgur
May 19th, 2013 at 07:17 PM
Don't get beaten by this sort of things, LilAhriChan. You'll improve. For starters, I'd recommend thinking a bit more about paragraphs -- the story is one long line, and even with wrap, the reader's eyes get tired without paragraph breaks and he'll lose the thread; moreso because light novels tend to contain short paragraphs with lots of dialogues. Also, some of the sentences are overly long, crossing over to "stream of consciousness" style when you chain things together without pause as they happen -- this doesn't work well here.
Nerine
May 28th, 2013 at 03:24 AM
Hey hey! I thought your story was adorable! I read the other comments made on your work, and I kind of want to expand on that. Here's a tip that helps me a lot when I write. Read through your story out loud. Most of the editing errors you have will be caught by your ear. For example, when you pause naturally in a sentence, that's normally where a comma should be placed. Also, laying out your work in paragraphs, making sure that tenses match, etc., will help readers enjoy the ideas you come up with!

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0