Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Military! Episode 7 - F/f (3.51 MB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by swampygliders)
Date Added: February 20th, 2015
Downloads: 1939
Grade: A+
Description
Two girls were playing a game and one of their parents catches them and give quite a spanking.

Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 5.543Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 7.761Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 8.315Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 10.533Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 12.196Military! Episode 7 - F/f - Pos 13.304

Video Length: 16.076 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
nelson1977
February 21st, 2015 at 04:13 PM
Awesome clip!^^
Komuro
February 22nd, 2015 at 01:27 AM
Ah if only the sound wasn't off sync =/ oh well one can simply DL the full Episode it's only three minute's long lol
swampygliders
February 22nd, 2015 at 01:33 AM
Komuro, the sound is off sync? The clip I uploaded was in sync and i just downloaded it and it seems fine.
Frame_J
February 22nd, 2015 at 02:52 AM
I actually saw the episode... the whole series is weird as heck.

The two girl on the boat are actually lieutenants in a warring nation sent to protect the son of one of their generals (said general actually a japanese salaryman who somehow was confused for a general) and the blonde girl is a mercenary sent to kill the son.

The spanker in the clip is some woman who found the girl after they kicked her away from the boy's house and decided to "keep" her because she's cute. Somehow she's not concerned about how much destruction they keep causing.

The reason of the spanking? The woman decided to invite everyone involved to the beach and told her "absolutely no warring!" because the trip is supposed to be fun for everyone.
UNSCpillarofautem
April 11th, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Its actually a very entertaining series, with fairly close attention to detail as far as certain weapons are concerned. If any one is interested i would urge you to check it out, its only about 3 minutes per episode.
cyrusdamodred
August 4th, 2015 at 07:18 AM
The series is total chaos but I do love this spanking scene. Very lovely n-n
Flegmathicc
October 9th, 2018 at 06:15 AM
Absolutely PROPER technique of spanking.
Spankingfanboy
July 12th, 2019 at 08:37 AM
Looks really good

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0