Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] (11.48 MB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by Lady-Shiroi)
Date Added: February 24th, 2016
Downloads: 266
Grade: A
Description
M/mm Switching, from the anime Tom Sawyer.
Tom and another boy, are punished by their teacher. Tom got punished a second time through the episode, but it wasn't shown. We only get to see his very red bum at the end.
Found this on YouTube. Don't understand French, so no idea about the plot. Enjoy^^

Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 12.000Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 18.000Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 30.000Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 33.000Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 81.000Tom Sawyer - 17 [French] - Pos 90.000

Video Length: 99.064 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Temochin
December 30th, 2019 at 05:07 PM
Technically, not a switching, rather a beating with a hickory stick. Thicker, heavier and stiffer than a switch.
With the advance of Victorian sensibilities concerning nudity, the bundles of bitch twigs, martinets, switches and similar of earlier times that were only effective on bare skin were replaced by paddles, canes, wooden rulers and sticks which were painful even on a fully clothed body.
tonialin
July 6th, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Realistic!
Cutiexx
July 28th, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Translation for whoever needs it:

Prof. Dobbins: Well well, I would have bet it was you.
*spanks Tom*
Tom: It hurt badly, but I was determined, for my honor, not to cry in front of the whole class.
*Dobbins spanks Ben (the other boy is Ben Rogers)*
*cut to Huck Finn in his tree-house*
Huck: What are you doing? Come on, hurry!
Tom: Uh, bad luck, I won't be able to help you with your repairs today...
Huck: Really? Why not?
Tom: It hurts too much to move, I won't be able to climb all the way up there!
Huck: What are you talking about? Is this another excuse so you can go and have tea at Becky's instead?
Tom: Oh no, it's sadly true, I'm really in a lot of pain, uwah, just wait, you'll have to believe me!
*Tom bares himself*
Huck: Oh là là
*Huck comes down the tree*
Tom: You see?
Huck: Oh Tom, this is horrible.
*Huck pokes it*
Tom: OOOOWw!!!!
Huck: Even spitting on it wouldn't change anything.

---

The whole series is on YouTube and it's pretty cute, and has a lot of spankings in it.
tansami
June 24th, 2016 at 07:54 AM

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0