Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: The Back Room: Roles to Play (386.8 KB) Download
Author: Nom de Gary (Uploaded by fattymike1985)
Date Added: October 26th, 2022
Downloads: 31
Grade: Not Rated
Description
Hello once again Fans and Familiars, gather round and feast your eyes on a very special edition of The Back Room! We’ve all been inspired and enthralled by raunchy romance between those randy roommates residing in the Back Room. We’ve thrilled at their triumphs and reveled in their foibles. But what, you may be asking happens to the stories between the scenes. Our fastidious freelancers fish them from the collective ennui and form those flights of fancy to fill the pages of our Annual Anthology. In these pages you will find; a salacious sitter, a tedious teacher, a game of challenge and chance, a lascivious Lady, and a pair of pugnacious pigs. What adventures await those amorous actors? Discover all this and more in:

The Back Room: Roles to Play

Disclosures and Such:
1) All characters are still consenting adults, they also continue to be completely fictional

2) This is an anthology of shorter stories that were banging around my head. To keep it simple I'll address them separately.

*The Sitter: Ageplay, light sexual themes
*Behavioral Science 101: Humiliation, teacher/student, hands on sex ed
*Roll The Dice: Orgasm denial, gambling, weird narrator
*Breakwood Manors: Ahistorical Victorianism, red lining, sex scene
*Crime and Punishment: consensual non-consent (it's in the game), table tennis doubles, dirty cops, heavy sexual themes

If any of that sounds like a bit much I understand. This should be enjoyable for everyone involved, especially you.

3) As always, let me know what you think. Criticism or critique is always welcome. And if you have something you want to read, drop me a line. I'll try my best. Either way, please enjoy!
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
fattymike1985
October 26th, 2022 at 01:32 AM
Writer here. This one was fun. Let me know what you think. Or don't I can't tell you how to live. I would sure like it though.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0