Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Kanokon m/f (12.73 MB) Download
Author: Kanokon (Uploaded by Dr. Weird)
Date Added: April 22nd, 2008
Downloads: 3120
Grade: A+
Description
From episode 3

Young Kouta has been told he needs to deal with his troublesome (older) love interest Chizuru more firmly, and finds her surprisingly open to the idea... Not an explicit clip by any means; mostly sound and reaction shots, with a lot of encouragement from Chizuru However, it is an honest-to-God spanking scene, and in a contemporary anime no less so I imagine it's of interest here. :P

Kanokon is a fanservice-heavy harem show where all the girls are secretly animal spirits. To be blunt, it's terrible unless you're just in it for the fanservice (not that there's anything wrong with that).... I think my eyes rolled so far back they tumbled down my throat by halfway through the episode, but it looks nice at least. Keep your eyes peeled for the DVD version when it's released. The home version of this type of show is sometimes more... revealing.

Thumbs:
https://animeotk.com/gallery/animeotk...2-kanokon.html

Kanokon m/f - Pos 0.000Kanokon m/f - Pos 21.000Kanokon m/f - Pos 45.000Kanokon m/f - Pos 72.000Kanokon m/f - Pos 84.000Kanokon m/f - Pos 111.000

Video Length: 128.014 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Aprion
April 22nd, 2008 at 12:52 PM
to damn cute ^^
c0kefan
April 22nd, 2008 at 07:21 PM
cute clip, thx for upload
anton
April 23rd, 2008 at 12:23 AM
ah so cute! i want a bad girl like her :P jeje i know im dreaming u.u great video needs more spanking scenes though why they never finish the spanking scenes u__U
Takashi
February 5th, 2012 at 02:07 AM
Cute by I liked the manga version because she went over his lap and they showed her bottom.
weaver
May 5th, 2008 at 03:36 PM
Totally awesome ! Adorable !
pp0621
May 7th, 2008 at 07:34 AM
cute cute cute~~~
yarlson
May 8th, 2008 at 03:13 AM
Poor Kouta.He fell for her clever maneuver. I guess you could say she outflanked him.
Cc
May 12th, 2008 at 07:04 AM
Cute but I hate when the guys are such total push overs <<; Hehe, still like it though alright. Thanks Dr. Weird!
ecl
July 26th, 2008 at 03:27 PM
continue Continue
jihyun0382
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:47 AM
poor Kouta
animea
February 20th, 2012 at 10:42 PM
what episode in the manga is it
Cherry Loli +
March 29th, 2013 at 04:41 AM
"Again Kouta More Punishment For The Girl Who Won't Listen "

I remember watching this episode and dying of laughter
FapFapFap
May 7th, 2013 at 11:45 PM
It's very cute. But man did it remind me how much I hate harem anime. Watching love hina or similar for the wankmaterial was fine when I was 13, but nowadays the always spineless, sexless, clueless protagonist just drives me crazy. I guess this guy gets a pass, since he looks to be about 10, but I'm usually compelled to scream at the screen whenever some hot girl throws herself at some suposedly healthy young male who fails to respond in any way even close to natural and ends up stuttering, being terribly awkward and useless and dropping his spaghetti everywhere.

But yeah, very cute clip
jra@otk
May 19th, 2016 at 04:19 PM
If I was Kouta, I would have turned the tables and begged her to beat my ass.
jra@otk
April 28th, 2018 at 06:35 AM
@FapFapFap At least Chizuru isn't beating the shit out of Kouta for some petty offense, real or imagined, nor does she deny her attraction to him.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0