Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch7 (132.3 KB) Download
Author: lonewolf86 (Uploaded by lonewolf86)
Date Added: January 26th, 2018
Downloads: 89
Grade: A+
Description
The girls mount their rescue of Pharah and Rayna. Contains M/F and F/F spankings. This is a pretty lengthy chapter at 26 pages. I look forward to your comments
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
lonewolf86
February 18th, 2018 at 03:54 AM
Lena is very lucky ... for now.

Not going to say who got Amelie, you just have to wait. :P

Just teeing up some future scenarios NPC's have their moments too, lol.

Isabel needs to control her behavior or she may find herself in a not so favorable situation.

Rayna is in Mercy's more than capable loving care now.

This chapter turned out to be waaaay longer than I had originally planned. Glad you liked it though.
Mormor
January 28th, 2018 at 07:33 PM
Great just great
lonewolf86
February 1st, 2018 at 07:31 PM
Thanks Mormor
Snails
February 14th, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Lena is lucky Angela was off meeting with Jack at HQ, considering the fact that Angela was pretty done with Lena's shit before they went out. Still hopes she pays for it somehow. It was cruel, what she did.

I wonder who got Amelie. I hope it's Ana (read: I think all clues point to it being Ana with her sleep dart) but with Talon around, you never know.

Didn't expect Reyes or O'Deorain to make an appearance though. Thought you'd used NPCs xD

I admit I would hate to see Jack 'deal with' Isabel as he threatened to. I think she deserved the smack she got from Angela, but Isabel was also right in saying that she's not Overwatch so not part of Jack's jurisdiction so it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth if he went through with his threat.

Hope Lt. Kessler's okay. I really like the banter between the two.

All in all, it was a good, fast-paced, action filled chapter.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0