Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Aotk Days 1: Mod vs Mod (34.5 KB) Download
Author: Xam (Uploaded by Xam)
Date Added: August 6th, 2008
Downloads: 80
Grade: A-
Description
Note: This is purely a fiction. The events in this fiction and the behavior of the characters is fan made.

The first time I submitted this it was lost to a site error, so here it is again, the first part to Aotk days, a series that portrays animeotk as a city in which the users live and go about their daily business. In this part a conversation between Xam and RobM becomes and arguement, and when the fighting ensues only Mina can end their disagreement. Enjoy and comment. ^_^
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Stained_Steel
August 9th, 2008 at 04:32 AM
Simultaneously disturbing and brilliant. More please?
Mina
August 7th, 2008 at 02:05 AM
Im' so evil >: )
ARTSY
August 7th, 2008 at 03:15 AM
*Is on the ground from laughing so hard*

Oh my god.... XD .. Ha ha That .. is just so .... Awesome...
kager
August 7th, 2008 at 08:49 AM
(Huge grin) Very, very nice Xam. I love the way you make yourself and the other members live in that city. Do I live their too? Great story.
Xam
August 8th, 2008 at 12:41 AM
I'm glad you all liked it so much. Thanks for the comments.

Working on part two now.
kue
August 8th, 2008 at 01:43 AM
It's...Different....
Inuyasha2cute
August 18th, 2008 at 05:48 AM
I love the action in this. Its really creative and funny. I feel sorry for Cc and Xam when Mina catches them.
Aprion
February 23rd, 2009 at 06:31 AM
hehe this was very amusing to say the least :3 i can so see this in fron of my minds eye. and its making me grin like an idiot XD

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0