Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Miyuki's tale of redemption (44.3 KB) Download
Author: HOOfan1 (Uploaded by HOOfan1)
Date Added: February 16th, 2019
Downloads: 58
Grade: B-
Description
A theoretical story behind the scenes depicted in Keishi Ijime by Manjiyamada
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
remo1
February 18th, 2019 at 09:27 AM
I liked it, but the story is so descriptive it almost comes off as dry. Which is why I couldn't give it a B or A. I guess what I'm saying is it's super third person ominiscent narrator descriptive without much characterization actually give to the characters themselves to display. Still, it makes a good 'alternate explanation' for the punishment depicted in the pictures, and I really liked this idea.
HOOfan1
February 19th, 2019 at 02:55 AM
To tell the truth I wrote this in about 45 minutes. Basically stream of conscious writing. There were several parts that I thought were truncated, but I thought it ended up being too long anyway. This was more of an attempt to give the girl being abused some sort of control over her own destiny, than attempt at decent fiction. I thought the series of picture was too depressing without the thought that she has some control over her life and body.

This is actually the first work of fiction I have actually written in 20+ years.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0