Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Unique Individuals 1 (51.6 KB) Download
Author: Me: Wizard9876 (Uploaded by Wizard9876)
Date Added: November 14th, 2020
Downloads: 34
Grade: Not Rated
Description

Jaxson Jefferson has gone out for a walk when he stumbles upon a group of six kids. These kids are all special as they each have a unique ability. They quickly find that Jaxson has the ability to copy powers and he agrees to look after them as they are orphaned and only have each other. Their lives change now that they have a second chance

So this story is about what’s stated above. It’s kinda based on an rp that I did but the only thing that really remained the same is the man named Jaxson, everything else is completely original to me. This is the first chapter, clearly, but I’ve already typed up the second one so you won’t have to wait long for the next one(if anyone likes this anyway, hehe)

The story takes place in another world quite similar to ours but also different(not including the whole ability thing either) Rules are a little different in this world and there are somethings that exist that don’t exist in the real world, just wanted to let you know.

Also this story will have a balance between stern disciplinary spankings, and lighthearted playful spankings. Btw this first chapter won’t actually have any mention of spankings at all but the next one will I promise. I think that’s all I have to say for now so enjoy
You do not have permission to download files

Comments

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0