Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: A supermagician's spanking (MF/F, semi-consensual) (112.9 KB) Download
Author: Darswith (Uploaded by Darswith)
Date Added: March 6th, 2023
Downloads: 63
Grade: A+
Description
Ok so, there is a lot to contextualize here.

This story happens on a fantastic universe I developed myself, and it's related to a story I'm writing on it. It's a magical universe, but only one every VERY few people has access to magic.

Erin is the protagonist of the story itself. She's the daughter of two supreme magicians, and has inherited the power of both of them, putting herself on the level of a fictional god, say a Dragon Ball Z god.

The story itself isn't related to spanking content, and instead follows her and her parents on an adventure against an evil master demon. Every character in this fiction plays a role in it.

This fiction is from after the story itself, when the master demon is gone and she's becomen a worldwide known supermagician. It's about someone in her school bullying a friend of hers and then hersell, to a point where she loses control of herself and mortally hits the bully, almost killing her if not for her subconsciousness not letting her attack strong enough to do it. She then falls on a bit of a fissure about being a dangerous person, and then her parents come in and get her, consolating her while punishing her at the same time. Aware of what she did, Erin offers absolute zero resistance to the punishment, hence why marked "semi-consensual".

I apologize for any gramatical mistakes, as English is my second language, although I'm considered proficient at it I'm still not perfect. Any criticism and comments are heavily appreciated!

~~Now we just need to decide whether this is a fanfiction or a spin-off XD~~
You do not have permission to download files

Comments

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0