Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Mina battles DoA (31.5 KB) Download
Author: Eva1 (Uploaded by Eva1)
Date Added: August 15th, 2008
Downloads: 217
Grade: A+
Description
Here is my story I promised Mina-sama. Its a little battle in the forest withe two guessts from the grate fighting game Dead or Alive, Please enjoy and drop me some feedback ^-^ I hope its good.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Mina
August 16th, 2008 at 08:36 AM
Again, you do it fine ! I loved it ! You have the "little something" i like in these story ! continue !
Inuyasha2cute
August 21st, 2008 at 04:13 PM
That was a great story Eva1. I loved it. My favorite part is when Mina told the girl's to leave and they started to complaine then she came outta no where with a brush and said GO! Lol! That was hilarious! And the girls ran off. Lol. I really liked it.
Eva1
August 16th, 2008 at 10:55 AM
Yes Mina-sama ._. and thank you ^-^
Cc
August 16th, 2008 at 07:02 PM
Well done Eva~ a good story that could still use grammatical corrections. <<; Did you take my advice? Tsk tsk! Either way it was written better than the last, and you do very good details/descriptions during spanking scenes. Nice work.

A few notes. ' should not be used for plurals (multiples) but only for possessives.
DO USE: Sarah's bottom throbbed.
DO NOT USE: Sarah walked between the tree's. [No! xD]

Also, 'goodly' isn't a word. Heh ^^; Try 'well' or 'very' instead. Example:
Those two will now not leave here without being goodly sorry for trespassing.
Those two will now not leave here without being very sorry for trespassing.

Those are a few of the things I noticed. Either way though you're improving! Enjoyed it!
Eva1
August 16th, 2008 at 08:10 PM
Thank you so much Cc, I did get it proof read this time. Some of the lines Mina says it how she RP's to make it more fun so Goodly is one of them XD Il note the other observations and will try my best to apply it to the story ^-^
weaver
August 18th, 2008 at 06:59 PM
Mina must make a lot of gold by collecting all that armor and weapons over the decades and centuries. Take the loot, spank the trespassers, sell the loot.

Enjoyable story, Eva1
AnimeFan23
August 20th, 2008 at 06:50 PM
hehe very nice story Eva I enjoyed reading it great job
vpanovec
August 23rd, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Goodly is not a word Cc, but Mina uses it as a word anyway, so its perfect! Eva did a good job of catching Mina's personality, and the setting of the forest. Good work Eva.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0