Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction > Fireball's Spring Contest 2013

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Are There Red Sakuras, Too? (32.2 KB) Download
Author: Fulgur (Uploaded by Fulgur)
Date Added: May 13th, 2013
Downloads: 245
Grade: A
Description
A random flash of a spanked bottom on the steps leading to school arouses a curiosity of a budding self-admitted pervert. And now he wants to hear the whole story behind that spanking...
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
zeraga
May 14th, 2013 at 02:56 PM
HORRENDOUS FORMATTING!!!

but i guess if you can bear it pretty decent story~
Fulgur
May 14th, 2013 at 04:17 PM
Well, it's supposed to be light novel-like; from what I've gleamed, those tend to use short paragraphs that follow the main character's thought, which are not guaranteed to be coherent.
Roark
May 15th, 2013 at 01:55 AM
I had no problem with the formatting, it's not like its supposed to be a textbook. Thought it was a pretty good, interesting story. Enjoyed the ending!
Breakfire
May 16th, 2013 at 01:56 PM
It's an interesting story, but it seems to take alot of cues from another story already here. Perhaps its because I read them so close together, but alot of the concept is the same.
Fulgur
May 16th, 2013 at 05:41 PM
Breakfire: I haven't read any of the other stories until I submitted my own -- specifically to avoid "taking cues" as you say. Any similarities should be accidental, probably stemming from the fact that all stories are based on the same picture and the same guidelines.
zeraga
May 20th, 2013 at 03:39 PM
I'm not really sure but I downloaded the story as a text file and the lines seems to be irregular length and require extensive horizontal scrolling in some cases :/
Fulgur
May 20th, 2013 at 04:29 PM
zeraga: What do you view the file in? I thought any decent viewer should have the "wrap lines" option. Most of my stories here are written the same way, and no one complained about the formatting before, that's why I was puzzled by your comment.
PhantomPhan
May 26th, 2013 at 11:08 AM
That was really, really good. I enjoyed it a lot and I had no trouble with the formatting.
Nerine
May 28th, 2013 at 03:27 AM
Hey hey! I really liked the spanking scenario that you came up with. The description, visuals and characters of the girls seemed right on point (during the spanking buildup and spanking scene). However, your main character, though you did declare his age which is good, still seemed a bit older than he should be through the narration. I have not been a young boy, so I'm not sure how perverted they can be, or how knowledgeable they are about girls and sex at that age, but it seemed a tad unrealistic. For example, the rules that you put in every now and again were a cute and creative touch, but the rules themselves to me were a bit unrealistic and demeaning. For example, the head pat rule. I'm sure there are some submissive women who would like that, but I doubt a little girl would like to be patted on the head by a boy that's close to their age. Even if they do, the girls seemed a bit too accepting of his manipulation, and it made me a little uneasy. I know you were writing from a boy's perspective, but keep in mind your female characters and what they would do realistically, otherwise it's a little distracting. I did like, however, your style in how you switched back and forth between the story telling and the actual girls' story itself. It almost felt like a movie in that way, and provided a nice variation throughout.
Fulgur
May 28th, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Nerine: I believe that it's allowed to make a main character in light novel a bit more thoughtful/intelligent/knowledgeable than usual, especially if he's young - it makes him more relatable to readers, who, in this case, are definitely older than him Also, he might be narrating from later time, and he might not exactly remember everything perfectly. He's a boy, he has a tendency to make himself better than in reality.
Nerine
May 28th, 2013 at 09:55 AM
I agree with your point. However, when it comes to criticizing stories, everyone has their own taste and preferences, so people will read into things a little differently. You're right, some narrators can't be trusted with telling the complete truth; sometimes the truth is completely disregarded. Upon my first read through, I simply took the boy at face value.
Fulgur
May 28th, 2013 at 08:26 PM
Nerine: Well, to be honest, don't really know if I meant it that way I simply wrote what seemed right to me at the time.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0