Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction > Fireball's Spring Contest 2013

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Story Contest Entry (38.5 KB) Download
Author: baddog8182 (Uploaded by baddog8182)
Date Added: April 30th, 2013
Downloads: 117
Grade: B+
Description
For Fireball666's Spring 2013 storytelling contest. I hope you enjoy!
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Sheamachost
May 1st, 2013 at 03:08 PM
I enjoyed the story and it's creative twist. I feel though that steps in the writing could have been taken to make the twist a bit more evident though.
baddog8182
May 3rd, 2013 at 07:35 AM
Thank you. I will admit that the twist was something I came up with half way through the story. Next time I will put a bit more effort into it and not try to write it all in one sitting.
ethan1
May 16th, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Cracking short story & i didn't see the twist coming, brilliant
Nerine
May 28th, 2013 at 03:32 AM
I liked your story! The way you wrote your characters was lovely, but I wish the twist at the end was explained in the story itself. Perhaps you can add it in at a later time. I feel that would make the story so much better and add a tragic yet horror-like feel! One thing that threw me a bit was that all the character's names weren't Japanese. It's not required, but I think the overall theming would have been better if you had done so. That being said, it's a minor problem and I don't mind all that much. The setting description was also great!

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0