Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Animation Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Sylvan damsel 3 (5.28 MB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by nelson1977)
Date Added: April 30th, 2016
Downloads: 342
Grade: A-
Description
Description by buchan:

The bad guy, Captain Darkness, was playing an evil organ which made people turn emotionless if they hear the music. Sylvan (the main character) The mage Limner and Princess Diana needed to make an antidote, for which they needed the sound of a child's cry. They go to the castle to fetch that little girl and kidnap her. The mage read to her a very sad love story (it was very funny Sylvan saying he has something on his eye to not let know he was crying) and seeing the girl doesn't react at all asks what is wrong with her and the mage says is due the organ, so Sylvan puts her over his knees and says she is not going to cry for that story she is going to cry due a good spanking on the bum. It still doesn't work and the princess decides to cut some onions in front of the child. That neither works. On the end Sylvan frustrated and trying to relax starts to play a flute and he does it so bad the little girl starts to cry LOL (and then they doesn't know how make her stop!)

Thanks to buchan for the link and the video description!

Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 0.000Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 12.000Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 18.000Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 75.000Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 84.000Sylvan damsel 3   - Pos 93.000

Video Length: 99.083 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
firehazard134
April 30th, 2016 at 11:38 PM
What format is this for some reason I can't view it.
rdx
May 1st, 2016 at 12:19 PM
You should have uploaded it in its original language.
nelson1977
May 1st, 2016 at 02:24 PM
firehazard134:I download it MP4 format!
rdx:This is the only one I found in youtube...do you have another version you can download it here too!Because I think this one is in russian language!^
AniSpfan
May 9th, 2016 at 02:25 AM
Like nelson1977 said, this cartoon is a rare one to find. It's tough to find it in its original Spanish dub. I think I saw Episode 1, but that's it.
Leonid
August 7th, 2017 at 08:00 PM
It is, in fact, one of the most obscure series by a studio that was obscure enough outside Spain to begin with, at least at the time.

By the time this came out, the D'Ocon cartoon studios had already had their share of too much success, and had belted some quite unremarkable rehashes and bland series (matter of fact, the character design, faces and expressions are almost carbon copies of the ones used in "Basket Fever", premiered 3 years prior), and most kids were getting a bit fed up of the entire brand.

Good luck finding the tapes of the original language (Catalonian). They were produced in a very limited run for the premier on the autonomic TV- D'Ocon almost always produced with a view to expand to Spanish- and are most likely buried deep in the videotheque of TV3, supposing they were even kept. Same for Spanish- TVE usually bought those by the cartload, and it´s unlikely anyone even knows where they are kept.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0