Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f (19.06 MB) Download
Author: Touhou MAD (Uploaded by RobM)
Date Added: December 3rd, 2012
Downloads: 1930
Grade: A-
Description
Apparently someone saw the original version of the music video and decided "You know what? This needs more spanking. And also should be a CG render instead."

Now this is a fairly long one, so I've had to divide it into multiple parts. In this first one, Tewi gets caught rooting around in Eirin's medicine storeroom (the jar she's reaching for say something along the lines of "jumping potion" I believe).

Part two, or rather verse two perhaps...
The sign next the desert plate reads (again, paraphrasing) "One piece per person," but cat-youkai Chen just can't help herself. Which quickly leads to an unpleasant encounter with the Kitsune Ran.

Part three
Kanako spanks Suwako for spying on their shrine's priestess in the bath.

Part four is non-spanking

Part five
Tenshi--of course Tenshi was going to show up, she's Gensyokyo's official S&M mascot-- finally gets caught by Yukari after her little provocation in the previous vid. Yukari is characterstically merciless; Tenshi doesn't mind.

Part six
Finally, a reenactment of the clip from the original version of this music video. I prefer the original animation to be honest, but those of you who didn't want Tewi to escape Reisen last time can take comfort that she's still getting spanked during the fade to black. :P

Note:
The original Anime version is here:
https://animeotk.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1059

Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 27.000Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 63.000Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 99.000Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 144.000Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 177.000Touhou eienTewi - CG Version F/f - Pos 216.000

Video Length: 219.074 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
malcolm
November 4th, 2016 at 07:56 PM
This wallops the daylights of all the spanking clips I`ve ever seen, thank you
PartyMecha
January 21st, 2013 at 09:24 PM
For the record, I think it's been created with a program called Miku Miku Dance. I tried it, and it's not too bad. A bit hard at first.
The hardest part is importing characters and backgrounds.
Prusias
June 16th, 2013 at 08:28 PM
I dont like it have no own Soundeffects and its all time the same animation.
kyrapixie
September 29th, 2013 at 08:49 PM
tewi was simply born to be spanked
Arousal
September 18th, 2016 at 03:28 AM
Dwaetdaneun to download exceeds the amount you talking about?
Arousal
January 1st, 2017 at 04:26 AM
What are the daily downloads and excess sounds?

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0