Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Ysolde, a knight if trouble. (335.4 KB) Download
Author: GeorgiosKaz (Uploaded by Georm)
Date Added: May 16th, 2020
Downloads: 128
Grade: A+
Description
Ysolde Valine de Morgause, a mischievous servant of Lord Natoyaina Brausevich, finds herself apologizing deeply to her master after a rather disastrous incident involving drunkness, a destructive bar fight and a lot of swearing.

How the hell did it ended up like this?

(Author's note: this little story its a part of my personal proyect, a novel, written just in spanish for now, but i will be translating the spanky fragments for the site <3)
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
chickensoup4816
May 29th, 2020 at 08:05 AM
I liked the detailed descriptions of the clothing and the background, as well as the feelings on Ysolde’s face when she realized she was in deep trouble. Very well done!
Georm
May 31st, 2020 at 04:05 AM
Thanks!

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0