Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch5 (86.6 KB) Download
Author: lonewolf86 (Uploaded by lonewolf86)
Date Added: October 1st, 2017
Downloads: 81
Grade: Not Rated
Description
In this action packed chapter, Helix Security is called to reinforce Cairo as Null Sector invades. Pharah is given a public hand spanking in a flashback. And as always, please let me know what you guys think of this chapter.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
cvsasho1
October 6th, 2017 at 10:08 PM
A great chapter keep up the great work
chickensoup4816
October 7th, 2017 at 04:21 AM
*logs in to website* Hmm there isn’t a lot of good updates tod-OMG OVERWATCH SPANKING CHRONICLES GOT UPDATED!!!! Thanks for making my day today dude, and fantastic chapter as always!
lonewolf86
October 7th, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Thank you both, makes me happy to know that you guys are enjoying the chapters. Chickensoup4816, your comment made my day, didn't realize that people looked that forward to the story.
Mormor
October 9th, 2017 at 08:50 PM
Cant wait for the next one
lonewolf86
October 11th, 2017 at 02:21 AM
Glad you are looking forward to the next chapter Mormor. Next one may be a while as there is the Halloween event in Overwatch right now.
Snails
October 18th, 2017 at 04:24 AM
I will be honest, if the playful banter under omnic fire wasn't about spanking it'd probably rub me the wrong way.

That's the first thing. Secondly, I did not expect a spanking in this chapter with it being set in a war zone and all, but I think it was well done.

Third, I like the idea of the competition between Pharah and Jackal a lot.

Lastly (and this is something that really bothered me the entire time): Pharah is Egyptian. She's brown skinned. That means for someone to spank her to the point that a white skinned person (Mercy, Mei, D.Va, etc) would have a "cherry red bottom," well, it wouldn't be cherry red for her because of how colours work! It'd be a deep dark brown or something like that.

That being said, it was, overall, a good, entertaining chapter. Keep it up, friend.
lonewolf86
October 19th, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Thanks for your feedback Snails, I really appreciate it.

First, if Jackal went to far with the banter, Pharah would have let her know and refocused her.

Second, can't call it the spanking chronicles without a spanking in it :P

Third, more Pharah and Jackal to come in the future, maybe more flashbacks, who knows.

Final point, you are probably correct in regards to a cherry red spanking for her. Upon further "research" (I love researching spanking stuff haha), it is still possible that she could have a reddened bottom. I don't think she is dark skinned enough to escape that fate, maybe not cherry red though.

Glad you enjoyed it despite a few flaws.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0