Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch6 (87.7 KB) Download
Author: lonewolf86 (Uploaded by lonewolf86)
Date Added: November 27th, 2017
Downloads: 61
Grade: A
Description
Pharah and Jackal are punished for a failed escape attempt. Contains M/F spanking and whipping. Please let me know what you think of the story, I love hearing what you all think.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Snails
November 30th, 2017 at 08:49 AM
I'll be honest, mate. The first time I read this chapter I got overwhelmed since I didn't expect Junkrat with the bullwhip and the subsequent flogging. Second time I read it, I was prepared for it and picked up on some things I missed the first time around which was great.

I like that you made it so that Jackal didn't get it as bad as Pharah, though. It was nice to see that there was still a bit of fairness from the Junkertown duo even though Rat and Hog don't have the most savory of plans for the girls.

I think the best thing about this chapter was Jackal saying that Pharah was going to have to make it up to her later because of the implications of that statement.

Hopefully there will be some sort of rescue mission for the girls. Or maybe not, we'll see~

(Something I'd like to see is that the rescue crew consists of Sombra & Widow cause Sombra found out about the bidding for them online and got Widow to help her get them out by "posing" as Talon. Just some food for thought if you haven't planned that part of the story yet~)
lonewolf86
November 30th, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Thanks for your feedback Snails! What was going through your head when you were feeling overwhelmed? Pharah having to make it up to Jackal is going to be fun. I have a few ideas floating around in my head on how to get Jackal and Pharah out of their situation and I don't think you will be disappointed.
Ligeta
December 8th, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I could try to what is good with this story but I'm not really good at giving valuable feedback on stories.

But as alway you know that I really enjoy it.
Snails
December 10th, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Can't really remember what was going through my head, lonewolf, but I remember that the general idea was that I never really expect whippings to be as... brutal, I guess, as they are portrayed. I've a spanking obsession, not a whipping one so I never really know what to expect, ya know?
lonewolf86
December 15th, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Thank you Ligeta, still makes me happy to know that you enjoyed the chapter.

Well Snails, punishment whippings aren't supposed to tickle :P But fret not, more spankings than whippings in the future

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0