Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 (5.58 MB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by nelson1977)
Date Added: December 6th, 2018
Downloads: 386
Grade: A+
Description
In episode 7, Guu magically switches the bodies of Hale (10-ish year old boy) and his father, a perverted doctor, so that Hale can learn more about the doctor. He discovers that the easygoing perverted life is merely what the doctor shows, and that he really cares for people and put a lot of hard work into becoming a trained doctor. As such, he resents him less...

...until the next day, where their bodies are re-swapped and he discovers that the doctor, given the freedom of youth (and the body of another), proceeded to look up skirts, feel breasts and so on. Ten (rightfully) angry women grab him and haul him offscreen, at which point thunder and rain begin, and nine loud smacks echo through the village. It then cuts to Hale lying face-down in the mud, shorts pulled to his ankles and red marks on his bare bottom!
(Description by Zae)

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 0.000Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 4.553Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 34.151Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 54.641Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 56.918Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu -Episode 7 - Pos 63.748

Video Length: 66.025 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Mosked Ball
September 24th, 2023 at 01:10 PM
I wish I were him.
remo1
December 10th, 2018 at 07:50 AM
Of course the women have no idea what really happened. It is sad because A) The Doctor made his choices and let a young boy pay the consequences of them: B) And Guu, who really started the whole thing does nothing to stop it and is unspankable anyway. Still, it's nice to imagine...
shadowsong2b
September 5th, 2019 at 07:15 AM
I loved this show. I laughed so hard when watching this.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0