Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Nerves (4.1 KB) Download
Author: Sakura (Uploaded by Sakura)
Date Added: September 30th, 2010
Downloads: 54
Grade: A+
Description
Someone suggested I tried writing. Just a page. To see how it would go. Well, here's my page.

No spanking in it, unfortunately. Just the monologue of some pre-spanking jitters of our main character.

I hope you like it. Try not to judge too harshly. It's a first try.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Aprion
September 30th, 2010 at 09:53 PM
ohh i like it. its very... how do i put this.. it feels tense. like your really there. the detailed descriptions of the room and the things going through his mind add so much to the scene. its a shame its over so quickly ^^;; id love to read more. you have a good sense of style and pacing :3
Liko
September 30th, 2010 at 09:59 PM
Very good, Sakura! You really manage to capture the thoughts and feelings of somebody who knows he is in trouble. Very evocative description, with amount of details I can only hope to eventually emulate. Please continue writing.
Sue Bell
October 15th, 2010 at 06:23 PM
A very nice story Sakura, I love how you tapped into the feelings of the spankee. I would love to see the secound part of the spanking.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0