Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: [Soul Eater] Spirit Guide (84.5 KB) Download
Author: HappyLandfill (Uploaded by HappyLandfill)
Date Added: December 23rd, 2012
Downloads: 151
Grade: A+
Description
After Kid ignores his father's orders, risking to cause a catastrophe, a wounded Lord Death abandons his doting ways and responds in kind. Thankfully fellow dad Spirit is ever watchful.

This story takes place sometime before the events of Soul Eater. Like most fanfiction, it contains minor spoilers and some speculations. It's also inspired by a drawing that was inspired by an earlier fanfic, haha.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Lady-Shiroi
January 5th, 2013 at 08:59 PM
I like your writing style. Through I haven't watched the show, it was very easy to imagine everything happening in the fic. Great work, on the emotional part of it too. I was feeling so sad for poor Kid, while he got ignored. Hope to read more soon
dudey
January 10th, 2013 at 03:30 PM
So good to see you wrote another fanfic! I loved this one just as much as your first one. In "Spirit Guide," I especially liked the part where Shinigami loses his temper, hits Kid extra hard and then immediately regrets it once Kid starts crying more brokenly. All those kinds of details make your writing worth re-reading. You have a great writing style and imagination when it comes to the anime and the genre of discipline. I hope you continue with any other ideas/projects you may have for Soul Eater!
HappyLandfill
January 31st, 2013 at 08:16 PM
Lady-Shiroi: Thank you! :') Yeah, I hate myself a little for putting him throught that... but just a little.

Dudey: Man, you comments spoil me rotten ;_; *gross sobbing* Thank you! I absolutely will, since Kid's such a great victim-- I mean, yeah, I'll do that.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0